Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer and any day fashion!!

Hey!! Heres the afternoon post! I think we may have a night time post even from my friend! Maybe even another one from my other friend!!! With this blog you will be updated all the time with stuff from aj! Any who! Just about 15-30 mins ago or less me and my friends (one of them is not a writer of the animal jam friendship blog) made these photos of fashion ideas for all of y'all! Heres the 1st group photo
Its true! We love making our animals special!! And i (graciepopstar91) like using the pet stop to put accessories on my pets! Okay for our next photo is me! 
This is the perfect/silly outfit for summer! A nice milkshake on a hot summer day and lots of ice to keep cool! (the items on this animal is, Ice armor necklace, Ice armor shoes, and milkshake hat) 
Next up is my friend Dancing Arctic Wolf!
This is another outfit thats perfect for summer but also could be an everyday outfit! This outfit is SO cute and nice! (Items for this animal, Butterfly hair clip, Bandana scarf, Clover bracelet, And blue rare worn)
Next up is my very very good friend who is soon to be a writer for this blog! 
This outfit is for sure to make you look rare and beta! Its so cute on Arctic Wolves! Love that look Junior! (Items on this animal, Rare (i think its rare) top hat, Rare long blue spike collar, Rare long spike wristband, Black worn, And white (with black stripes and red dots) tail)

I love you girls looks!!!! So cute! 

This has been a post by me! (graciepopstar91) LOL! Have a good day! Don't forget to comment!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys :) I wanna know if you guys wanna try out these looks! (just a few rules, Please only use kind words, please don't try to scam online, and just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Im Squirrelflightih! Im so pleased with your posts! Might I be a writer? Thanks, and get on back to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91