Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer Carnival Challange!

Hi jammer's! CoolCat  here with another post! This post is about a challenge I'm having threw the whole summer! Okay, So there are two challenge's! The first challenge is to get ONE MILLION TICKET'S before the Summer Carnival end's! The other challenge is to beat my high score on two of my favorite Summer Carnival game's! The first game is Phantom Ball! And the second game is Carnival Dart's! Here are some picture's of my high score's! Comment your high score along with a photo of your high score! I will also say my high score's on both game's along with the picture's. My score for Phantom Ball is 8,000. My score for Carnival Dart's is 63,100. Good Luck Jammer's!

Carnival darts


Phantom darts

15 comments:

  1. Hey its myth and i was wondering how many tickets do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 165,000. Something along those line's.

      Delete
  2. I think I have around 165,000 Ticket's. Will you be joining my Summer Carnival Challenge!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 162,176 Ticket's to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa... Lol graciepopstar91 here :D nice post! I think i will join the beating your high score challenge but I'm almost 100% sure i won't get 1 million tickets LOL but good luck on getting 1 million coolcat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually don't know if im gonna join the challenege (myth)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my friend asked in phantom ball why does it have curtains and stuff in the back round?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't write, or take the pictures. I believe sometimes the light goes on the computer and makes the curtains show from in your home

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91