Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Old Poll, Post Poll?

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here with the winner on the old poll!

Heres the old poll. It was called "Whats your favorite kind of veggie?"


As you can see, "Eww veggies!" got 1 vote, celery got 0 votes, cucumbers got 0 votes, lettuce got 0 votes, broccoli got 2 votes (my favorite!) and the winner, carrots got 3 votes! 

Now for the new poll! Well you may have seen on the side of your screen (if your looking at the web version) there is no new poll! I tried to put up a new poll but sadly there must be some kind of glitch because it won't let me post the new poll. So I'm going to have to do things the "old fashioned way"! Im going to have a poll on this blog post. To submit your vote just comment below. 

Its going to be called, "What animal should graciepopstar91 have for her profile picture on blogger?" (You can see a profile picture when i comment on posts and on my about me page)

1. Rare red panda 

Photo credit: National Geographic

2. Butterflies 

Photo credit: National Geographic

3. River otters

Photo credit: National Geographic 

4. Snow leopards

Photo credit: National Geographic

5. Dogs 

Photo credit: National Geographic

Simply comment below to vote!

Heres todays Bible verse.

Philippians 4:13 

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Remember, God made YOU!










4 comments:

  1. Butterflies :) they were my mommy's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowleopards! They are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Azul on the Snow Leopard's! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.. The snow leopard wins! It will be my profile picture very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91