Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Apologies.

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here! I just wanted to say how sorry I am for not doing blog posts. I have decided that I'm going to set a schedule and a timer for myself every other day to do blog posts. So you will see posts more often! Anyways, stay tuned tomorrow for a blog post talking about Animal Jam's new update!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 2:8

He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.


Remember, God made YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91