Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Limited Time.

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with some not so good news... Lately, I've found myself on the computer far too much. So during the summer, I will not be able to make as many posts, and I will not be able to publish comments as quickly. I really need to spend more time with family. So in other words, I'm limiting my computer time to well, the extreme. But don't worry! Ill be posting maybe 3 times a week or so. And the party is still on for tonight! I'm sorry for this bad news.

Remember, AJFC's First Birthday Party is in TWO hours!!! I hope to see ya there!

Heres todays Bible verse!


1 Peter 1:24-25

As the Scriptures say, "People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades. But the word of the Lord remains forever." And that word is the Good News that was preached to you.

Remember, God made YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91