Monday, August 1, 2016

Camping Pictures, And Old Poll, New Poll!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! I am back from camp! I came home yesterday around 11:00 AM. But I was really tired so I didn't wanna do a blog post. Anyways, heres some pictures from the drive up to camp!






Now last but not least, our tent!


Its was really a fun experience! But I am glad to be home. The last day of camp, bees practically invaded. I think I probably saw about 20 bees.. Thankfully I did not get stung or bit by any bugs! One bug did catch my eye though. I even got a picture of it! Here it is!


Its an ant carrying its food! Its so cool how such a tiny ant can carry such big pieces of food!

Now for the Old Poll and New Poll! The Old Poll was called, "Whats your dream Animal Jam item?" 



"Beta rocking horse" got 1 vote, "Purple and white headdress" got 5 votes, "Rare black spiked collar" got 3 votes, and "A horse coin if it hadn't been removed..." won with 12 votes! 

The New Poll is called, "Whats your favorite mini-game on Animal Jam?"


Remember, you only have 9 days left to vote! 

Today, I'm going to put up a Bible verse drawing! Here it is!


Remember, God made YOU!

















3 comments:

  1. Ack, srry Gracie but I don't understand how to get a picture in.... srry -AJ Adventurer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie that's so cool the sky is beautiful and I'm rlly sorry i couldn't do the adventure with you my computer would let me get on aj but not let me go anywhere (MYTH)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowling
    KTB (King Tough Bunny)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91