Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello, AJFC!

Hello, AJFC! The new author is... get ready...

*fanfare* Meeeeeeeeee!! *confetti falls*

...Oh. Right.


Meeeeeeeee! Karaleeeeeeeeeee! Okay, I gotta quit doing that "eee" thing.

For those of you that don't know me on AJ, I am also known as DXplorergirl on the official Animal Jam blog, the Daily Explorer. I have a WordPress blog of my own called DXplorergirl as well, mainly focusing on original pastiche stories. (In case you were wondering, pastiche is a more dignified word for fanfic.)

Well, I'm sure you're all wondering what I'm doing, sticking my nose into yet another blog! :P
The story goes thusly...

(Hang on. I'm hungry. *gets nectarine* *juice makes keyboard sticky* Whoops.)

The story goes thusly...

Gracie comes to my den. We talk, have a good time, I show her the pun Fr0zen L0ver made yesterday... Kara Bee.

Then she says, "kara, i need to talk to you about something."

I could hear the serious tone in her words, even though they were typed in a chat bubble.

I say, "what is it?" (And mentally freak out, thinking that something's wrong.)

Gracie: "it could change ur life XD"

(My face goes like: O_O)

Gracie: "do u want to write for my bog?"

Me: ":faints: THUMP"

Gracie: "XD"

The rest is history. :) I'm on the AJFC now! It's an incredible privilege to be here with all of you guys, and I want my posts to be the very best they can be! :D

I will be posting on Sundays and Mondays weekly, so I'm afraid I missed a day. o.o

See you later, peeps! Jam On! :D

(DXplorergirl)


7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog!
    I knew I'd heard of you somewhere. It's so neat that you write for the Daily Explorer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lol! I don't write for the DE, I comment with that username. Glad to be here! :D

      Delete
  2. Yay! :D Welcome to the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on AJ and I am BORED DX lol And I just earned 50000 gems on Best Guess.... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOMEONE COME ON AJ I AM BORED XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Srry I left so soon today. I had to help clean right away. Like RIGHT away. :( I might be on again though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U need to do Jammer Spotlight again Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91