Saturday, August 27, 2016

How To Find Animal Jam Toys While They Are Hard To Find. And Happy Birthday Gracie!! :)

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today I will be talking about a possible Animal Jam Toy shortage. And where you might be able find some.

When they very first came out there was this huge giant section right outside of the toy isle on display! Now lets fast forward to just last week. My mom and I went to your usual Wal-Mart in search for a Animal Jam toy. And we couldn't find any! We searched the whole toy section and couldn't find any. We didn't have a lot of time so we just left instead of asking for help. So a few days later we looked again and couldn't find any. So this time we asked for some help. And even the person helping us couldn't find them! So after all three of us looked, we found this little tiny section that barely had anything. My mom asked if they will get anymore in. And the person helping us said, I don't know. Maybe when we sell what is left. So I want to give you tips on where you could try and find some!

Now that the toys have been selling for awhile, the person helping my mom and I said that lots of stores are moving the toys into an isle, instead of them being on display outside of the isle. Depending on your size Wal-Mart, the section in the isle may be big or small. We have a fairly large size Wal-Mart and our section was still small. So my advice is to check very carefully. And also ask for help if you need it! Most of the time they will know where to look to help you. If Wal-Mart fails to sell what your looking for, Toys R Us are supposed to sell them also. I hope these tips helped you!

Who knows, maybe AJHQ working on a whole new line of toys for fall or Christmas! Comment below if your local Wal-Mart or store is having the same problem with toys or if your store has lots!

Also, before I end this post, I just want to send a big happy birthday to my very best friend, Graciepopstar91! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a awesome birthday and a great time today!! :)

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! A new AJ toyline for Christmas?? But also if they are getting rid of them. I CAN"T GET THE CLUB GEOZ AND FOX ONE. XD

    I said Happy Birthday to Gracie like 10o times today and yesterday! BUT HAPPY BDAY GRACIE!~

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91