Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Tag, And Cooky's Tag!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Today, I made my very own Animal Jam Tag! Here it is!

At first, I was really confused on how tags work. All you need to do, is put this tag on your blog, and answer the questions! Then after, you put down some usernames of people that have blogs, to do the tag! A blogger named Lostfairy, ''tagged'' me to answer questions by Cookycupcake AJ! Here are my answers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


First Concert? 

I believe the first concert I went to, was a Christian concert featuring tons of different bands! 

Music Type?

Christian/classical music. I also like Geckos and Modern Major Kangaroo! Those two songs are from Animal Jam. 

What Song are You Obsessed With Currently?

I'd have to say, Happiness - By: NEEDTOBREATHE. 

Favorite Album?

Campfire Christmas - By: Rend Collective. 

Favorite Artist/Band?

Rend Collective!

What Instrument(s) Do You Play? 

I dont play any instruments, but I have sang a solo once! I am probably going to be taking keyboard lessons next month though. 

I tag: 

Coolcat
Karalee

Have fun answering these questions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres todays Bible verse! 

1 Peter 2:9

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Remember, God made YOU!





10 comments:

  1. That tag thing is interesting... feel free to tag me.
    ♥ Princess Shybunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, this tag started on my blog ^^.
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Christian music or anything, but there are a couple of songs I love: Oceans by Hillsong United and Holy Spirit by Kim Walker Smith.
    It's so cool that you've sung a solo. Well to me at least (I couldn't sing if I tried!). I love the bible verse as well.

    -Fang
    ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love the song oceans! Our church band is singing it this week! I can't wait to hear it again! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice tag! :D So can anyone take this tag or something? ^.^

    Great answers! I have heard of Rend Collective. They are pretty good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. None XD never been to one.
    2. Christain and a tiny bit of country (Owl city country)
    3. Sparrows, (by Jason Grey) That was then this is now, (by Josh Wilson) Back Home, take to the sky, how deep the fathers love, your not alone, my everything(owl city) Whew thats a lot! XD
    4. Mobile Orchestra orrr All Things Bright and beautiful (By OWL CITY)\
    5. Owl city. Favorite artist is Josh Wilson.
    6. Piano :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew... I got it.. AFTER LIKE 100 TRIES

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Never been to one
    2. Christian
    3. For King and Country Fix my eyes (I can sing the song without even looking at the lyics!! LOL)
    4. Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong. (which has the song Fix my eyes)
    5. FOR KING AND COUNTRY!!!
    6.Piano :D
    ja983

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH I DID IT AGAIN! On Sarahkey8 account

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you do a Tag on Animal jam, or just Animals? that would be fun!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91