Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Vacation Adventures!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Today Im going to do a post not related to Animal Jam. Im going to talk about my vacation! This is going to be called, "My Vacation Diary". Here it is! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary, 

On September 8th (2016), we headed out to go visit my Grandpa! He lives 4 hours away, so it would be a long drive. I was very nervous. Ive been numerous times, but for some reason, I just had so much anxiety. Hours later, I found myself outside my Grandpas little store. We visited for a little bit, then went grocery shopping with him. Then we came home, ate dinner, then we went to my Grandpas Bible study! This time my dad was teaching it. It was about the word Amen! I was a bit nervous, but it was fun. Then later, it was time for bed. I was so extremely tired. Then the next day, me and my parents had a blast going to a bunch of little shops, and getting frozen yogurt. Then after we had yogurt, we headed over to a candle shop, and I was able to get a candle and dip it into a colored wax! It was a lot of fun. Then that night, I went on Animal Jam and went to Swirlshines birthday party! Heres a few pictures from that. 




While I was on AJ, I was sitting outside with my parents, Grandpa, Aunt, and Uncle. Then when I logged off, we ate ice cream, then watched Gods Not Dead 2! Then when they left, me and my parents went into the guest room we're staying in at my Grandpas house. Then we went to bed. Now that leads up to today.. I had a mighty interesting day.. We dropped off my dog, and my grandpas dog at my Aunt and Uncles house, so they could "babysit" them. Then we went to a beautiful city with my Grandpa, and went into lots of shops! At the firsts store we went into, my Mom got a keychain with my name on it, and she also got me some postcards (thank you Mom!). After we looked around for a few hours, we decided to pass through another city. Thats the interesting part.. We went up the mountain, and came to the city. We didn't get out, we just looked out the windows at the city. Then it was time to pick up our dogs. We went down the mountain.. But the road was narrow, twisty, and turn-y! In other words, a nightmare. A true nightmare! I was getting so nauseous, and so was my Mom. In the middle of all the twists and turns, my dad grabbed our bag of pretzels, and offered me some. I was just like, "No... No thanks..." How could anyone think of food! Then finally, finally! We arrived at my Aunt and Uncles house. We stepped out of the car, and my Mom said something like this. "Im so nauseous, I feel like Im going to get sick.." Now, I have a strange fear of me, or people getting sick. It just makes me feel uncomfortable and nervous. So I started worrying. My mom sat down on a chair at my Aunt and Uncles house, and luckily she was okay. Then we came to my Grandpas house, and my Grandpa started feeling nauseous too. He drank some water, and had a cookie, and he started feeling better too. Thankfully, me and my mom did too. And that leads us up to right now. Im sitting on a chair in the dining room, writing this. Were leaving on Tuesday, so that means more adventures will probably happen soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It sure was a crazy day! I sure am glad to be back at my Grandpas house. 

I know I kept saying I will post up pictures, but I was really busy and tired. But I will post some up tomorrow or on Monday. 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Jeremiah 31:3

Long ago the LORD said to Israel: "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."

Remember, God made YOU! 





2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I feel ya, Gracie. Motion sickness is a nemesis of mine as well. :P I can recommend several natural remedies, like;

    Ginger. It's good candied, and helps to settle your stomach.

    Mint. Ditto! I like the soft candy kind best. o.~

    Lemooon. (More typos, but I left it 'cuz it looks like WisteriaMOOON! WisteriaLeMOOON!) Anyway, sucking on a slice of lemon promotes salivation, which helps fight nausea.

    I hope one of these will help! :D Have fun at your Grandpa's!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I HATE GETTING CAR SICK! most of the time i don't you know
    but still it's such a gross feeling!!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91