Friday, September 23, 2016

No More Medical Center?

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today I wanted to talk about the Medical Center's renovation! During the last update the Medical Center turned into Gabby's Animal Hospital. When I first seen it didn't really look like anything changed. Until I went upstairs. The floor tiles are a different color. There are new pictures of animals. The waiting bench is covered in leopard fabric. And lastly there are more videos to watch upstairs.

I have to be honest. I wish they kept the Medical Center and just put Gabby's Animal Hospital somewhere else, or vise versa. I think its a really cool change! But I do miss the original Medical Center.

 On the plus side Gabby's Animal Hospital is very neat! It kind of gives me a safari feel more then an Animal Hospital. The green tile reminds me of grass. And the animal print wallpaper and bench fabric gives me that vibe too. If you haven't already, check out Gabby's Animal Hospital and comment if you like it, or miss the old Medical Center!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what way I liked it better :I
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Gabby's Animal Hospital a little better. The color scheme is more vibrant and alive, and (somehow) does not clash.

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (btw CC (Coolcat) look at your blog comments! I commented something to get your blog more popular. ....
    Deal?)
    KTB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked and I published them. Thanks for you're help!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya CC! Haven't seen you in a while! :D

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91