Sunday, September 4, 2016

Side Post - Bible Quiz Night On Animal Jam!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a little side post! Friday night while me and my family were at our Church Bible study, I got the idea to have a Bible Quiz Night on Animal Jam! Heres the info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bible Quiz Night Info: 

Date: September 11th 2016 (9/11/16)

Time: 7 PM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington state 
10 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York 
8 PM MST Mountain standard time such as Arizona (It will be 7 PM for Arizona because they don't do daylight saving time.), New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho 9 PM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas 4 AM UK time 4 PM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo 

If you have trouble finding the right time zone, please comment below.

What we will do: Have a little Bible related quiz, "eat" desserts, and talk!

People who can come: Everyone! Young or old, non-member on Animal Jam or member, Christian or non-Christian, etc! Don't forget to invite all your buddies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment below if you can come or not! 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Luke 6:27-28

But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.

Sometimes loving your enemies can be hard, but ask God to help you. 

Remember, God made YOU!




5 comments:

  1. This is a really cute idea, Gracie! I'll hopefully be able to make it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, this sounds awesome! I wish I could go but it'll be too late for me. I'll be getting ready for bed when your party starts. >.<

    Have fun, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to go. :D Lemme go check what time it is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, probable won't be able to go. 9:00 PM for me srry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds cool! Unfortunately I can't come... I hope you guys have a fun time though!

    -Pinpun

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91