Friday, October 14, 2016

Inspirational Words If You Feel Rejected.

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for no recent posts by me. I have been busy plus I have not had any good ideas! So my friend Gracie gave me the idea to post something Biblical! So I have decided to do that. I wanted to pick a Biblical topic. So I thought what is the best topic I could use? Then I thought about rejection. It happens a lot in life. But it feels like it happens the most when you're a child/teen. So I just thought this would be the perfect topic. Often times we maybe are rejected because we are new, different, or unique. You could be rejected by you're school bullies, mean neighborhood kids,  or even the people you thought were you're friends. So if you maybe going through this, here are some Bible versus for you.

1. God does not see the same way people see. People look at the outside of a person, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:76

2. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and he saves those whose spirits have been crushed. Psalm 34:18

3. Those who are treated badly for doing good are happy, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to them. Matthew 5:10-12

I hope this will help somebody out there. Even if its just one person.

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. :) i like it! :)
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome :,)

    Thanks Coolcat, for posting these! I'll remember them whenever I'm feeling down. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91