Friday, October 14, 2016

Masterpiece Party Update - Jamaa Journal Vol. 183!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with another post! Yesterday was update day! So lets get right into the Jamaa Journal, shall we?


On this page, it says that Polar Bears have returned! Their for sale in the diamond shop for 10 diamonds. Polar Bears aren't my favorite AJ animal, but I do love their underwater play! 


Hehe! 

Now for the next page! 


On this page, it says how theres a new party! Its called Masterpiece Gallery Party. Heres a short video I took of the party! Sorry there's no audio.



Comment below if this video worked! 

Now for the next page! 


Pet Tarantulas have returned! Even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I think this pet is sorta.. Cute! 
On the other side of the page, it says new items are coming! The superhero mask (left) has come I believe today, and its really adorable on bunnies! It reminds me of the ninja mask! 

Now for page 4!


On this page, it says that the Spooky Party, and bats are back. Like I said above, I don't celebrate Halloween. So I haven't looked around the party. But I did go really fast to get this: 


I couldn't help myself.. Their too cute!

Now for page 5!


Theres a new exhibit at the Conservation Museum! Lets take a look at it. 


Pretty cool! 

On the right side of this page, it says that theres bat facts around Jamaa! Heres one I found in Kimbara.


Now for page 6!


When you buy a retail gift card, you will get an Arctic Fox and den items! On the bottom, it shows that you will get an icy chair! Lets take a closer look. 


Doesn't it look similar to the Fox Chair? 


Maybe AJHQ is running out of ideas..? 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Jamaa Journal post! 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Romans 5:18

Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.

Remember, God made YOU! 

1 comment:

  1. (the video worked :)
    LA PAGE ONE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT POLAR BEARS! XD
    LA PAGE TWO. THe masterpiece party is great! :D
    LA PAGE THREE. PETS ARE THE BESt, as for the new items, SUPPERRR BUNNNYYYY
    LA PAGE FOUR. IDC ABOUT THE PARTY THE ONLY GOOD PART IS THE BAT Nobody can find the bats. AGAIN ;)
    LA PAGE FIVE. Erm, no one cares. No one goes to the Conservation Museum, They wanna have FUN Lol
    LA PAGE SIX. I soooooo hope its still there when I get membership! I don't have an arctic fox and also those items are really cool! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91