Monday, November 7, 2016

@Ja983/King Toughbunny

Hey Ja! graciepopstar91 here! I finished your signature pack! Sorry it's a day late. Please comment below if you think it needs any changes, or if you like it!


I thought that the background looked royal, and since your King Toughbunny, I decided to add crowns. Do you think it looks okay?



I know you like huskies, so I decided to do a husky background, and just add a text, frame, and some butterflies. Credit to nationalgeographic.com for the picture! 



I did these green and brown signatures, because of your green and brown bunny on Animal Jam.

I hope you like them! 

By the way, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting much about AJ related stuff! I will try to get back on track very soon!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Galatians 1:10

Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant.

Remember, God made YOU! 

1 comment:

  1. HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY!!!!! XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91