Monday, November 28, 2016

Nature Pictures

Hey Jammers, today I am going to do a Nature Post with pictures from my OWN back yard! I hope you enjoy them!


This was a big orange tree down the road.

This is just in our forest.

This is our river.

The river, I just love this one!

River.

This is just in our yard.

This was a sunset I saw in the car, coming home from Piano!
Here is another one, oh this one is so pretty!

Hope you enjoyed these pictures!


Cool Animal Fact: Some birds like the Parrot can actually sound like a phone ring!

*King Tough Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Wow! O.O You've got a really big yard! :D

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD no kidden! but uh, Care a, that's mot even HALF OF IT! :D
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Ja! HOW IS YOUR YARD SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!!??? I love it!!!!!

    -swirlshine (school computer)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91