Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Den Decorating Tips!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for my lack of posts! I'm going to try my best to keep up with my scheduled blogging days the best I can. But since its December I thought I should share some Christmas decorating tips! I started getting my den ready today. But its not anywhere near finished. But as I was decorating I thought of some good ideas that might not be thought of. So lets go down the list!!

1. Pick the right den.
 I feel either the Snow Fort, or the Jamaaliday House would be a good den to start with. They just remind me of Christmas!

2. Pick the right wallpaper and flooring!
Yes, this is a actual tip. I know some of you maybe thinking, well duh, you have to have wallpaper and flooring! But some wallpaper and flooring have Christmas themes with those two dens. So picking the right pair can mean all the difference!

3. Buy Pet Reindeer and dress them up for Christmas, and put them in you're den!
Or you can use any pet and give them a Christmas like look. By using either Christmas colors or clothing! Christmas themed pets can add a cute addition to you're Christmas den.

4. Don't fill you're den too full.
I am guilty of this one for sure. But try not to fill you're den so full you can't enjoy the Christmas decorations!

5. Go BIG decorating you're Christmas tree, and around it.
This step is SUPER important! I know this is kind of the opposite of the step above, but when it comes to the Christmas tree, ignore the step above. Make sure you're tree is full of ornaments, light strings, popcorn strings, and gifts under the tree! This is what really sets a Christmas den off.

That's all the tips I have for now! I hope these tips helped you guys! Comment down below if you have started Christmas decorating in real life, and on Animal Jam!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91