Saturday, December 24, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE JAMMERS!
Last night me and my family, did presents,
You Guys: WHAT??? You  can't do presents on Christmas Eve Eve!
Me: Well it's kinda hard to get a perfect time, when you have 13 kids!
Maybe I"ll  show you what I got later. :)

Anyway, Today in the Jamaa Gifts you get a Jamaaliday Sweater!
I've wanted one of these for awhile!

And don't forget to get the message in a bottle! You get a diamond, (to be honest, i'd rather get an item, but oh well!) I always forget to check for these until Sarahkey8 says, "Ja983, don't forget to get the message in a bottle today!" 
And I'm like "Oh yeah!"

Here is a little contest, Lost Fairy gave me the idea, 
Find these ornament, in Jamaa,
And thy wilt get a pirze! 

And one more thing before I show you what I got, 
I was doing the Forgotten Desert, and I didn't think I would get anything, 
I've never gotten anything good from it, until I got that globe.
So I was doing it again, and a guy left, no big deal right? People leave all the time, 
BUT about a minute later, WE GOT A LONG BLUE SPIKE!!!! WOO WOO! MY FIRST! 
I was SO happy, oh my gosh I couldn't get over it, 
Now I have a better chance of getting a HD! 
Ahhh, I could just sit and stair at in for hours!
OK ENOUGH OF THIS. :D 

Sorry for the short post, I'm really busy lately, 
Anyway, hope you all have a holly jolly Christmas!

*King Tough Bunny

9 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that the blue long is rarer than the red long (approx. RIM HD value), so you're more likely to get one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have a little way to go until you get a headdress (the purple and white just went up to a black long) but congrats! My first long collar was also a blue one from the forgotten desert, and my second a fadoodling black long in lucky clovers o.o

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments are in Appondale on the tree, I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats! ):0 RATSRATSRATSRATSRATSRATSRATSRATSRATS!! Forgot to post, forgot to post.... *scrambles to get it done*

    But how?? The computer is still in the mail... really crazy stuff goin' on, wrong shipping address, blah blah blah... I dunno when we're

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And comments locked up.... I dunno when we'll be getting it back. o.o Yeah, well. Ack! O.O Post! PostING.... Gottago.... Meep!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ja!
    (WisplorerTheBoi)
    (wisteriamooon121)
    check out mai new profile!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91