Monday, December 5, 2016

Rare Galoshes

Heeeeey, Jammers!

Today, we've got a COOL new Rare, called the Rare Galoshes!


These icy-blue galoshes are being sold in Jam Mart Clothing, this Monday only! The price is 950 Gems, and the recycle value is a barely-lower 925 Gems. 😀

They're a lovely addition to RIM, especially for the fact that they are not red and green, the stereotypical Rare Item colors for this time of year.


I have a last notification, Jammers! Our computer (the one I'm typing this on) has a rather large chip broken off of its corner, though it is still functional. My family is sending it in to be repaired, and I do not know how long it will take.

The method of taking screenshots on our Chromebook differs, so the switch may affect my posts. It will most certainly affect my Masterpiece-making, to the extent that I will be unable to make any at all. 😔

Goodbye for now, and I hope that the computer is repaired and sent back to us quickly!

Seeya Jammers!



(DXploregirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91