Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pets, A new member main look? New Story, and SONG CONTEST

Hi everyone! Are you having a good Wednesday?

You guys: *blinks tiredly and yaws* We don't know... It just started *yawns*
Me: Um....


Anyways! Yesterday, at the Play As Your Pet Party I was as police... And I love causing drama at the P.A.Y.P.P.  Its just so fun! ๐Ÿ˜ป
              Sadly I only started taking screen shots at the end.. O.o

Okay so first, there were these two ferrets who were saying they were police, and then I turned to my eagle and said "You aren't police! You don't have a hat!"Then they both turned into an eagle (XD) and got the police stuff. So we teamed up. First we saw someone who was taking a bath without paying gems!!! So we locked her up.
We had 3 prisoners. Puppy and River were arrested for not getting out of the jail when we told them! :P 
 All the police took a selfie ๐Ÿ˜บ
 THEN RED-PILE ESCAPED!! So I made a wanted poster! 

   

   

I just love how it looks lol
You only get the rare if I can capture her though.  

Then River and Puppy escaped! We only went after River cuz Puppy had to leave (DX) River was caught sleeping by the bath. But um, she was on brb, and had to leave... 
 Sorry about the blurr! 
 As I said, she was on Brb and then had to go! If you want to join the police force fill out this form aka just questions like a tag *sighs*  in the comments! (If you can please do it on your blog!)
Pet Eagle's are pretty much the only animal you can be. So please be one! Thank you!
(Hehe) 
                                                   Spread the word!

      ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ


And now to something I need your help to decide on. A new member look, or keep with my old one?(I would still keep my old one but would mainly use my main one..)

Okay, so here is my old one.

                A couple months after I lost my membership for the first time I made a story using this OC, The Search For Sir Gilbert on the Daily Explorer.
Here is my possibly new member main look.




 It's really really really reaaaalllyyyy simple. It's Dove from my story The Adventure!  If you haven't seen it click here to view it, or click on the tab that says The Adventure. This is where you guys come in. I want to know if I should keep my old look, or have Dove Theotter as my main. PLEASE say your vote in the comments! I  just couldn't make this decision my self!
Comment Call: Should I keep with my old look? OR Use Dove as my main?

So you know how Gracie is making a Winter Edition of Lizzy's Diary? I thought I'd do something like it except The Adventure! It won't be Christmasy because Christmas has passed. But it will be about- Well, you'll have to read it for yourself!

                       It's called... The Winter Adventure! This is going to replace JH some of the times, I'm not sure how I'll do it, but here's Chapter 1!
                                       

                                                                The Winter Adventure
                 
                                                                Chapter 1 Camping

        Dove quickly packed her backpack, she had packed heavy coats, sweatshirts, snacks, a few water bottles, a compass, and a few other survival things. She was going camping with her friends, Snowy, Velvet, and Ember. Ember was going to bring the tents, and Velvet was bringing the food and water,  Of course everyone had their own snacks and some water that they brought for themselves. Dove put on her backpack and packed her Samurai Swords, then she headed downstairs. Mother Otter greeted her with a hug. "Ready for camping?" she asked. "Yes!" Dove exclaimed as she gave her mom a hug. "Where's Dad?"  Dove asked  "At work." Mother Otter replied  "Aww, I wanted to say goodbye to him." "I'm sorry Sweetie." Mother Otter said, "Well, Bye Mom love you!" Dove said as she gave her mom a hug.Dove started to rush out when, "Wait Dove!" Mother Otter Called. Dove turned around. "Yes Mom?" Dove asked. "Your Father and I have something for you." Mother Otter said. Dove walked towards her mom. "What?" Mother Otter gave her a small box. Dove took it and opened it and saw. "A ring!" she exclaimed as she slid it onto her paw. Writers note:  Dont ask how that works please. She looked at the ring, it was green and white with to green paws in the center. Dove hugged her mom. "Thanks mom. And tell Dad I say thanks too!"  Then she rushed out the door to meet everyone at the treehouse. "So where are we going to camp?" Ember asked. "Hmm, not sure." Snowy replied. "Mt Shiveer?" Velvet suggested. "Mt Shiveer?! In the winter!? It's already freezing there!" Ember exclaimed "How about Petopia Peaks?" Dove asked. "Great idea Dove!" Velvet exclaimed "It's perfect for camping! There's snow and hills so we can go sledding! And it's not too cold!" "Does everyone have their Bible's, sense it's settled where we will go?" Snowy asked "Yes." Dove, Velvet, and Ember answered. They made their way to Petopia Peaks, when they got there Ember spotted the perfect camping spot. They set up their tents and made a small fire. By the time they were all set up it was dark. They settled around the fire for a couple hours, exchanging stories. When Dove heard a strange noise. "Did you hear that?" Dove asked. "What?" Ember asked. "I heard a strange noise..." Dove answered. "What did it sound like, Dove?" Snowy asked. "I can't describe it.. It almost sounded like..." "PHANTOM!" Velvet screamed


Swirl, did you notice I used your land name? XDD

#Cliffhangers4youguys4ever And now on to the.. CONTEST! The contest will be...

A SONG CONTEST! Write an AJ Song and put it in the comments! Do it in any post, idc, I check all the comments lol. It can be serious, but it doesn't have too. Write about Adventures, trading, Alphas, Buddies you've met on AJ, dens, items,pets, anything AJ related! There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. ๐Ÿ˜Š




And I have show this amazing song made by Gracie.


Koala bears.. ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ They sleep in trees.. ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒThey eat *squeaky voice* eucalyptus leaves.. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ They don't *squeaky voice* speeeeaaak! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ Oh koala bears.. ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ How fascinating you are to... *squeaky voice* Meeeee! ๐Ÿ‘ง  


This song is amazing. Pure beauty. XDD If you want your song featured on this blog then comment your song on any post! Deadline is JANUJARY 25'th!



Well, that's all for now Jammers! And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!




19 comments:

  1. Heehee! I love playing around and doing stories with other pets. I think I was a spy once but I dunno. XD

    Hmm, I'd say keep the old one. ^.^

    OOH! A song contest! I gotta do it! But I gotta think first so I'll post later. XD And NOVEMBER 25TH?! O,O Do you mean JANUARY 25TH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHOOPS! YES JANUARY! O.O WHY DID I SAY NOVEMVER?!?!? *fixes it* Thanks for telling me Lost! O:

      Delete
  2. My song

    Monkeys, monkeys, beautiful monkeys. They eat lots of food that is junky. *says shrilly* THEY ARE LIKE BABOONS!!!!!!
    THEY EAT JUNK FOOD TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and Icing would like to submit his Christmas carol parody.

      Icing: *Shoves Swirl out of the way and into a pond* Thank you Swirlshine. And now...'All I Want For Christmas Is You'... the EXTENDED version (ooooh ahhh), sung the ICING WAY!
      *Clears throat*
      *Straightens propeller hat*
      *Takes deep breath and then screams at top of lungs*
      I DON'T WANT A LOT OF PRESENTS
      FO-OR THE JAMAALIDAYS!
      ACTUALLY, THAT IS A LIE
      BE-CAUSE I WANT THEM ALL TODAY!
      I JUST WANT THEM FOR MY OWN
      BUT NOT CLOTHES YOU SAID YOU HAVE SEWN
      MAKE MY WISH COME TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE *holds out long note*
      ALL I WANT
      THIS MIRA'S DAY
      IIIIIIIIIIIS...
      TOFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      (AND A NEW PROPELLER HAT!)

      *Bows* thank you, thank you!

      *All the people around have run away for the sake of their ears*

      *Grabs Icing and puts him back in my den* Sorry Sarah, Icing gets a little...uh...EXCITED.

      Delete
    2. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  3. KRAFT SUBMIT THE WHEAT FIELDS AND COWS SONG DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    XD!


    :O
    PETOPIA PEAKS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!


    Oooh, that's tough. I really love BOTH of those avatars...hmm...uh...
    Well, which one do you feel more attached to, or use more often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just made the Dove look and I love it! BUT I have had the Snowflake look sense I first got membership! And it reminds me of the old days on the DE... SO IM NOT SURE

      Delete
  4. I feel like both of them should be her mains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome story! Ayyy I don't know which of your avatars are better, they're both awesome! Maybe you could use both? XD I don't know, I'm starting to use both my wolf and my polar bear in my videos. I'm more used to seeing you as your fox, but that otter is great too! *shrugs* I'm not a good person to go to for deciding things... haha...

    Eek, Animal Jam songs? When I was littler I made up tons of songs all the time, but *cough cough* they were pretty bad XD 'Songwriter' is defiantly not going to be my career. I'm sure there are plenty of more creative Jammers here who will come up with songs, though x)

    By the way, any chance you could check out my blog? I'm still new to blogging and I don't really have any readers XD Also, do you have any tips on getting new people to come to blogs? Thanks for reading my random rambling comment XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Hehe. Im not that good either ;)

      Sure! :) And no. I do not have any tips O.o Maybe you can ask Naffy (Owner of the AJ Whip) to put your blog on her blog list! :)
      I love random comments XD

      Delete
    2. Some good tips I know about for blogging are:
      1. Comment back to your commenters! It makes things feel more personal.
      2. Comment on more blogs! Just check out all kinds of blogs and be sure to comment!
      3. Just keep doing what your doing. Be you!

      Delete
  6. I really like the dove look, but it's up to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far we have 1 vote for Snowflake and 1 vote for Dove. XD

      Delete
  7. I wanna be in this! My user name is Gfox0 and my pet is an eagle named mega eagle! I wanna be in this su bad!!!! And I also agree to da terms :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! PAAAARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CHECK OUT MY NEW POST! I arrest my first prisoners!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91