Thursday, January 5, 2017

Scams, And How To Identify Them, Explanations, And Thank You Coolcat!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with your Thursday pooooost!

That was.. Weird.

Any who,

Lately, I've been having some idea's for blog posts! So today, I decided to do 3 topics, so please bear with me if this gets long..

Our first topic is about the newest scams, and how to identify them so you can be safe.

---

Honestly, these scams are really sad. Why would anyone want to trick someone into this? 

It's called the Golden Bunny, and Golden Piggy scam. 

Here's how the Golden Bunny scam works. 

A person will put a regular bunny pet on trade, but it will be all yellow, and name it Goldbunny. 


Please notice it's favorite food, kids. 


Moving on.. 

That bunny is not the real Golden Bunny. The real one would look like similar to this. 


It would have a more glossy look to it, and a rare symbol on the Adoption Certificate.

Plus, I believe it's favorite food and toy will have something to do with gold. 

This Golden Bunny scam is really terrible in my opinion, and some people might be getting tricked by it, so please use these tips to keep your account safe from scams! 

Next up, is the new Golden Piggy scam. It's like the Golden Bunny scam, but stranger.. 


Bepper got one of these in a video, from a "bet", but little does she know, this has no rarity, and I don't believe there is any real Golden Piggy.

Now you may be thinking, "But, Gracie! It sparkles! It must be rare." 

Just because it may sparkle, this is a fake. 

In the Play-As-Your-Pet-Party, in the pet stop, you can buy a black-gold hat for you piggy, and it makes it all golden. 

This is too good to be true, and something to watch out for!

--- 

Onto the second part of this post. 

I just wanted to explain why I haven't been posting Lizzy's Christmas, or Lizzy's Diary: Beth. 

During the holidays, I was too busy to keep up with writing Lizzy's Christmas, so I'm not sure if I'm going to put that on the shelf, or continue it. 

Lizzy's Diary: Beth, however, I will continue making. In a few days, I'll write a brand new chapter, and post it up!

I'm sorry I left Lizzy's Diary: Beth, on such a plot twist, and never came out with a new chapter. Kinda rude of me.. 😁

--- 

Onto the last part of this post, but certainly not the least important part! 

Yesterday, from 1:30-7:00 PM, me and my parents had a wedding to go to. A couple from church were getting married, and I would have nothing to do while the Bride was getting ready, and my mom was video taping. 

So, my best friend, Coolcat, was so nice, and let me text her for.. 

7 hours. 

Yes. 

7 hours. 

Only a true friend would take the time, to text me for that long, and even try to calm me down in points of anxiety. 

I couldn't ask for a better friend, so to show my appreciation, I made this drawing for her. 

Close up.

Art studio view.
The Lord has surely blessed me with such an amazing friend. I don't know what I would do without you, Coolcat! 

Unfortunately, the copy I made for myself, and the one I made for you, is still awaiting moderation.. 


Hopefully it will be done, and in your JAG's shortly! 

--- 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

Heres todays Bible verse!

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

Remember, God made YOU!

12 comments:

  1. Golden bunny scam is getting more known now that J2 made a video about it, which is good! :D Scamming went up for a while, but is now going down steadily, I like how everything has 'Gold' for its food and toy CX

    I was wondering why there hasn't been one in a while! O: I NEED MORE OR I WILL QUIT!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT JOKING................ XDDDDD jk lol I am joking. :D I will never quit till all meh buddies quit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that the scam level is down!

      Yeah, the gold food/toys is cute CX

      NOOOOO DONT QUIT!!!! *ties her up so she won't quit*
      Well, looks like your gonna hang around on AJ until I'm 30. Me and Coolcat promised each other we wouldn't quit until we're 30 😉 XDDD

      Remenber, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. XDD I WILL QUIT WHEN IM 50 SO I WILL BE PLAYED LONGER! lol

      Delete
    3. XDDD Okay, then I guess I'd have to keep you company, right?! LOL

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. It's sad. I went into the pillow room and there is an arctic wolf with a fake golden bunny on trade. It's obvious she was gonna scam because I read and there was no rare tag and no golden food. She named her bunny GoldenBunny. I made sure I warned everyone it was a scam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, that's sad that people are getting scammed, I really hate it! People taking advantage of other innocent people!

    awww that's really nice of Cool Cat! wish I knew you guys IRL!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gracie? I have a question. XD You know how yesterday we were sending JAGs and mine kept glitching and saying "Animal Jam rocks!"? Well, when you had told me that you COULD draw on AJ with a drawing tablet, I said "What the hay?!!! I am flea king out! Sorry, can't say! XD" (I had meant freaking out. :P)

    Well, anyway, I tried to draw on AJ with my little BlueSea but it didn't work... How did you get yours to work?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flea king.. Hehehehe XD

      Hm o.o that's odd.. With BlueOcean I just plug it in to the computer, and then wait for it to connect, and it works as a mouse.. Did you plug it into the USB thing in the computer? If you did, the light should turn on, and work.
      Hope this helps! If it doesn't, maybe mess around with some settings?

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. XDD

      Yeah, my light went on too. I could move my pen around as a mouse but when I tried to click something, it didn't work... O,O

      Delete
  5. I wish I could talk to you for 7 hours lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91