Thursday, February 9, 2017

A New Scam, And Fashion Show Day 2!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

In today's post, I will be talking about a new scam going around Jamaa, and who got eliminated in the Fashion Show! So without further ado, let's get started!

---

Yesterday, this girl came to my den, and she was saying some stuff, and gifting me a few items. Which seems a bit strange. 

But then, she asked me, "Do you want my infinite membership?" I immediately said, "No thanks.." But this for sure seems like a new scam. 

Because if someone got an 'infinite' membership account, they would probably transfer over all their items on it. 

And this girl would probably give me the password for it, and she would still have the password, evidentially making all the items on the account be deleted, or transferred over to the owners account. 

This seems a bit far fetched to begin with, because I believe infinite memberships are impossible. 

So, make sure you watch out for this, in case this is a new scam. 

Even if you want membership really badly, you'll need to buy it, and not get a 'free' one. Because all it would do, is get rid of your items, instead of being able to wear them/decorate with them.

---

Now for the second part of this post!

For the last Fashion Show elimination, Sarahkey8 (A.K.A. Snowflake Strongfox) got eliminated. So sorry, Sarah!


So, this week, you can either vote out Young Glamdress, Darling Glamfox, Sparkle Prettyflower, or Countess Icygem. 

I will announce who is out on Sunday afternoon!

I'm very sorry this post is so short! On Sunday it will be longer.

Heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.

6 comments:

  1. I vote out Young Glamdress. Sorry whoever you are! D:

    And yeah. Seems... scammy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote out young glam dress, sorry! And did three steps: Report, block, lock den.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote out Young Glamdress. Sorry, but it's a bit plain for my liking.

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~ (Known as lpslover98989 on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, 'free' membership is never free...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote out, hmmmmm idk XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91