Thursday, February 16, 2017

Update Day - Oodles Of Noodles Of Stuffs!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with this weeks update post! Today AJHQ release a pretty in depth update, so let's not waste anytime, and get started!


Theres new spikes in the Diamond Shop! And theres going to be new spikes every day this weekend? Seems like a lot of work in store for AJHQ. I wonder how long it takes to code spikes to work properly on every animal.. Curious.

The new spikes look like this in your inventory:



Pretty neat! They seem like they have a style of a magenta collar, and regular black collar.

Now for the next page!


Llamas are back!
Wait a minute-
Whats that background there behind?
Could it possibly be-


That unreleased land?
It looks like their on grass, and mountains behind them..
Coincidence? I don't think so. 

Now for page 3!


Pet Hyenas are here.. I'm not too thrilled with the way they look..


Maybe its just me, I don't know.. They just don't really look like the regular hyenas.


See the difference?

On the second half of the page, it says theres new armor in the Diamond Shop! 




Total: 9 Diamonds.

Onto the next page!


Just a little plug for non-members, that members get more.. 😐

Moving on..


The Summer Carnival is back for two weeks! Thats right mom! Please come and play with me? 😇 I'm very excited that it's back, even if it's just for two weeks.

Here's some pictures of the Summer Carnival.


Me getting way too excited..


The middle of the Carnival,


Near the cotton candy stand/games!


A little sitting area, perfect for get togethers with friends.


The bounce house on the first floor,


The bounce house on the second floor,


And the slide area! 


And of course I had to play a round of Phantom Ball.. Hehe.

You can go to the Summer Carnival by opening up the party list, and clicking the little Summer Carnival button.



Now for page 6!


Its International Polar Bear Day soon! In honor of this, there's banners around Jamaa with facts on them.


On the right side of the page, it says that there may be signs in Jamaa for a new Animal? Pretty neat! Tomorrow, there will be a post about a little adventure me, AJKraft, and Flora had, in search of these clues. 

Onto the next page.


It's also the Great Backyard Bird Count! Theres also signs around Jamaa for that.


I think the little bird on the right looks really cute, and it would be cool if that one day became an Animal Jam avatar! I'd certainly get it.

Now for page 8!


The Friendship Festival items are still in stores, so get them while you still can! Here's a little sample of what clothing items are in Jam-Mart-Clothing for this special holiday.


On the right side of the page, it says that theres a new exhibit in the Conservation Museum! This one is called Wild Peaks. Sounds like Petopia Peaks! 


Now for the last page!


A little ad for the Retail Gift Card Snow Leopard Bundle! 
With this bundle, you will get:


Frozen Table
Frozen Chair
Frozen Couch
Frozen Lantern

And of course, a Snow Leopard avatar!

---

I hope you enjoyed todays post!

What did you think of this update? For me..


---

Also, I just wanted to tell you all, I will not be announcing who got eliminated in the Fashion Show, because only one person voted someone out. To keep things fair, I will be announcing whose out on Sunday. Hope you understand!

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

Ephesians 2:20

Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself

Remember, God made YOU!


Psst! 

Fruit Slinger has x2 gems!

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one that thinks this may be meant for me o.o? I mean, everything is labeled Frozen. FROZEN. FROZEN FRO-YO. I'M AS BAD AS KRAFT NOW. DEAL WITH IT :: puts on swaggy sunglasses and throws snowballs at everyone ::

    May my spirit be with you, ALWAYS! Jam on!

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~ (Known as lpslover98989 on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I forgot XDD I vote out Sparkle Pretty Flower.

    This update is amazing!!
    OOOOO: HOW DARE YOU SAY THEY ARE NOT CUUUTEEEE XDDD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91