Thursday, March 30, 2017

1,000 Buddy Slot Update, Vol. 195!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with the Bi-Weekly Animal Jam update post! So without further ado, lets jump right into the update!

---


In honor of April Fool's Day this weekend, AJHQ will be releasing some 'Wild Weekend Ridiculous Rares'! Today's rares are,


A Rare Cheese Hat, which reminds me of Babybel cheese..


It has the red wax and everything 😌

And Rare Giant Paws!


You can get the Rare Cheese Hat from Jam-Mart-Clothing for 800 gems, and Rare Giant Paws from the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds!

Be sure to get yours today ^.^.

Now for the second page!


Theres a new den in the Diamond Shop, called Liza's Garden. I'm not the biggest fan of this den, due to the fact that it's a little too huge.. It will probably take me a lot of time to decorate it 😜.

Now for page 3!


As predicted from recent photo leaks that Famous Jammers have put up, all members now have 1,000 buddy slots! In honor of this, AJHQ has been buddying a bunch of Jammers, including me, Sarah, and Ja 😊. Congrats you two! Hope you have a great time uh- following AJHQ? 😆

Because we now have 1,000 buddy slots, the Buddy List has changed a bit, and now looks like this,


When it used to look like this,


It used to say the players animal-tag-names, but now it just says the username. This is probably incase a lot of buddies come on all at one time, it won't crowd up your Buddy List. 

I'm not sure what I think of the new format. I like the old one, but in the long-run, it would crowd up your list, if you have 1,000 buddies, and half of them are on 😋. 

What do you think of the new format? Is it better, or worse than the new one?

Now for the next page!


On the left side of this page, it says how Cheetahs have returned from their travels! Their now zooming back into Jamaa! <--- Corny joke, please do not listen to those, their very.. Corny 😬.

On the right side of the page, it says that there is a new game in Animal Jam, called Fast Foodies. This game is actually in 'Animal Jam - Play Wild!' and I really liked it. But this one in Animal Jam, is kind of hard to play on a laptop, because you have to use the track-pad. But it still is a very cute game. Heres some screenshots I got of it!


When you click 'Play!' on the Fast Foodies game, this screen will pop up, and you can select a stage to play. The Sarepia Theater stage is locked, and to unlock it, you have to play all the Juice Hut levels.


Heres the level select screen! When you press 'Play!', this screen will come up,


And it tells you how to play it.


On Level 1, your first goal is to get 60 gems total. To reach the goal, you have to give the 'customers' their orders quickly. If the time clock goes in the red-zone, you may get less gems.


The orange will most-likely be your 'customers' first order, and to give them the orange, put your paw 'cursor' over the orange, hold down, and drag the orange to the 'customer'.


Then click on the gems!


In Level 2, you'll have this pineapple bowl, that you have to drag fruit into.

I hope this helps for when you first start playing Fast Foodies!

Now for page five.


On the left side, it says that the Spring Festival adventure is back! I got to play it a bit with AJHQ, so I took a few screenshots so you could see the adventure.


In the adventure, theres a huge giant egg.. Is that the bunny's house? 😜


In the adventure, you really just find the eggs, and get a prize after doing so. Very similar to Lucky Clovers, but spring related, instead of St. Patricks Day related.

On the right side of the page, it says that the April Fool's Day Party is back! I have not yet been to this years April Fool's Day Party, but I'm guessing it will be the same as last year, with the flipped castle, and the wacky item store. I can't wait to go there this year 😄.

Now for the next page!


On the left side of this page, it says that theres a new exhibit in the Conservation Museum! It's called 'Speed In Nature'. 


In this exhibit, you can watch the animated Cheetah video, 'All Tied Up', and see some cool photos! 

On the right side of this page, it says that Snow Leopards will soon be returning from their travels. 

Are you excited for the returning Snow Leopards? Be sure to comment down below!

Now for the last page!


If you get an Animal Jam Retail Gift Card, you will get a Spring Bunny! 

I remember Spring Bunnies came out about two years ago, and I was able to get one then. When they came out two years ago, you only got the Carrot Couch, Carrot Table, and Carrot Chair, but it seems that this time AJHQ will also give you a Carrot Wardrobe, and Carrot Lamp. 

---

What did you think of this weeks update? I thought it was pretty neat! I can't wait to decorate my new den, and play a bit more of Fast Foodies. 

Heres todays Bible verse!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S.

AHHH WHAT IS THIS??? ARE THE BETA DAYS RETURNING????


WHY IS THE FURNITURE DIRT CHEAP???



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOO

9 comments:

  1. I was super excited for the April fools day party but they didn't have my dream item, the Milkshake hat there. If anyone does let me know! And I'm so happy snow leapords are coming back! I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this update quite a abit

    ReplyDelete
  3. And o really wanna try this new game! I haven't been able to play play wild for awhile because my iPad nevertheless has enough space to updateXD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, I have always wanted to br a walking babybell with giant feet! Now my dreams have come true!

    I'm assuming the new room theme is intended for new players, but I actually quite like the window, plant and lamp!

    -Kraft
    Ps. I made a little quiz about me :P I'm trying to get both my blogger and Irl friends to take it!
    http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1703291758485151&pg&

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kept freezing for me XD Internet has been horrible today lol

      Delete
  5. Hey all jammers, Historicalhistory here,
    Now i shall be telling this with a sigh, I will be quitting AJ. Yes, you’ve read this correctly, I will no longer be playing Animal Jam. As some of you may have noticed, I have not been playing for long periods of time. Due to the lack of time and money, (and helping to pay for my piccolo and dance costumes did not help much) I am unable to invest either one into AJ. I will be trying to get on for the next several days to giveaway my items. (My nice masterpieces and some rare items mainly.) I will also be giving my spikes away. Graciepopstar91, i want to give you my purple long spiked collar. Awhile ago, you got me those nature archways, and i said i will forever be in your debt. And because i believe you’ll treasure them most, Karalee, I want to give you my red long spiked collar and wristband. I do not care what you do with them when i’m gone, but if you do keep them, I want you to remember me. (I’m still giving away my masterpieces. I do not want anyone to feel left out.) You guys have been great buddies to me. You all have influenced me so much, and i will miss you all greatly. I hope you guys feel the same about me.

    Sincerely,
    Historicalhistory, signing out.

    A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
    Proverbs 18:24 NIV
    (Btw, All of you guys have been that friend that sticks closer than a brother.)
    (Copied from Dxplorer girl's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh historical.. I don't know what to say.. This news saddens me greatly. Though we didn't know each other for too too long, you were a great friend. I will forever treasure the spike you give me. I'll never get rid of it, and will always be reminded of you when I put it on, or see it in my inventory. You'll forever be remembered.
      "Good friends are hard to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget."
      A little poem someone made, and really, it's true. Though our season of friendship may be coming to a close, I will never ever forget you historical. You will be greatly missed :(
      Love,
      Graciepopstar :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91