Friday, March 10, 2017

Coming Soon..

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a very quick post.

As you may or may not know, tomorrow bright and early at 6:00 AM yay me and my family will be moving.

I'm probably not going to be moving too much stuff, because their all heavy things, that I will um- not be carrying?

Because of this, I won't be on my laptop all day, but I'll have my Mom's phone, so I will be able to keep up with blogs.

Because I'll be on blogs..

I've decided to set up a little chat page, so we can talk for a while ^.^!

I got this idea from Karalee's blog.

We talk on the 'sleepover' page, about random stuff, things going on, etc.

This page will be similar to that, and will be like our talks on Animal Jam, but since I will not be on Animal Jam, we can talk here!

The page will be called, 'Chatting Board' and will be up tonight, but won't take effect until tomorrow, at around 10:30 AM, PST.

I will have no moderation on comments, from 11:00 AM, until around 12:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time (PST).

I will make sure no bad comments are on this blog with free moderation, because I will be extremely active on here, so no one can get away with a bad comment.

But, right at 12:00 PM, I will make sure to turn moderation back on.

I've been really nervous about this move, so I think this will give me something to do, so I can get my mind off of things.

Please comment down below if you can come chat tomorrow!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 3:5 NLT

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.


Remember, God made YOU!

5 comments:

  1. In Jesus name your moving goes well, without a hitch. ^.^ I'll be praying for ya all day!

    Oh!! A chat room sounds fun! I'll be sure to check it out! :D

    PS. Ew, gosh, I smell something disgusting... o.o XD It's my toaster... I think it's because it's old... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be able to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Karalee has a blog? < >
    O I didn know that

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I need to check blogs more I hardly ever do it
    cause I don't care that much about animal-jam
    cause all I do is talk and trade I like talking and trading but the games are just easy I do them every 1-5 Mouths
    less or more (And when I get a blog in like um 5-8 years lol when i'm 18 It will be called (Tox7 must go this will be finished tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91