Monday, March 13, 2017

I'm Back! + Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for my lack of posts on this blog. Gracie and I have worked out that I will be posting the Rare Item Monday posts on this blog for a few weeks, then we will work out a new arrangement. But for now lets get to todays RIM!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Clover Balloon! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the fifteenth page in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 450 gems and it is members only. The color scheme is green.

Opinions: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! Its a very simple and low priced item! I'm not a real big fan on balloons, but this one is nice! It'll be great for Saint Patrick's Day! Hopefully one will come out for non members!

I hope you enjoyed todays post! Comment down below if you liked this weeks Rare Item Monday!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91