Saturday, March 11, 2017

Moved In, And Party Time Change!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here!

Right now I'm posting on my phone, so please bear with be, because this post will be a little different.

---

Well, we're all moved in, and I'm extremely tired.

Our church helped us move, and they only broke one thing, my desk :D :D

Heh, I think we'll be able to fix it though.. I hope.. Maybe.. Maybe not.. 😬

This new house will for sure take some getting use to. I was so attached to our previous house, that I wish everything was exactly the same as there, so I currently hate the living room o3o 

But I guess I'll get used to it. I just need prayer.

The thing that stinks about us moving (well we're now moved but whatever..) is that we moved on March 11th. Why is that so bad? Well, two words.

Daylight Savings.

I have to get up at 6:00 AM for church, because I run slides, and my Dad is the pastor.

So I'm pretty much getting up at 5:00 AM, and I had to got up at around 6:45 AM today 😝

Well, enough about me complaining about me hating the living room, and lack of sleep, and onto the second part of this post!

---

I've decided to change the time of my Saint Patricks Day party, to make it more convenient for some of my friends.

The party will now be held at 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST), 11:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST), 12:00 PM Central Daylight Time (CDT), 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). 

It will still be held on March 16th 2017 (3/16/17) ^.^.

---

As a side note, moderation on comments will be turned on in a minute or two, but, I have decided to make this chatting board a monthly event!

It will happen on the second Saturday of each month, and will go on all day! I hope that works for you guys :D.

---

Now I better get off my Moms personal hotspot. Plus, I am very tired, and just tired on 'I Love Lucy' 😜

Here's today's Bible verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 

Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Remember, God made YOU!

*pretend there's my signature right here..*

P.S. I may be able to make another post on my phone tomorrow, as long as I'm not too too tired, so I hope to 'see' you then! Bye!




7 comments:

  1. Yay! Your moved in :D :D :D
    What time would that be in Central XD Cuz with daylight savings.... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :D our first night was good, I was out almost as soon as the light went off O.o

      Uh, I've heard there's like 2 or 3 states that don't do Daylight Savings, so it would still probably be 12:00 PM in Central Timing.

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Ok, my state does Daylight Savings

      Delete
    3. Wait. 12 as in the afternoon?

      Delete
    4. Okay good :D

      No.. 12 at night..

      Just kidding XD 12 PM (noon XD) in the daaay hope you can come!

      Delete
  2. You didn't put a time for eastern standard time... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :) it's the last one on the time list :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91