Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Renovation, Getting There, And Fashion Show - The Finals!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

I apologize for my short hiatus on here. I've been extremely busy, due to the fact that we are getting a new house, we've had a lot of church stuff, and not to mention school! I've actually barely been able to do school because of all the stuff we have going.

But today will be a somewhat relaxing day, because we only have a small church thing in the afternoon.

We're also going to our new house tomorrow, but I believe I will still be doing an update post! So stay tuned for that, because tomorrow seems like a pretty good update!

Anyways, in today's post, I will be telling you about a little plan I have cooking up, to renovate AJFC! Let's get started, shall we?

---

Even though, AJFC has 5 authors, posting regularly, and AJFC is alive once again, the remains around it seem to have gone no where. What am I talking about, you may be wondering?


The Daily Masterpiece...


Weekly Jammer Spotlight...


And not to mention the polls!

All so outdated, all need to be changed.

But if I worked on this blog every single day, that would be tiring. So, I have come up with a better plan.

Instead of The Daily Masterpiece, I will be doing The Weekly Masterpiece, instead of Weekly Jammer Spotlight, it will be Monthly Jammer Spotlight, and the polls will be changed every 5 days!

I will be working on these features throughout the week, and to start, I will be changing the Valentine's Day Background, to a nature background today! Please comment down below if you like it, or should do a different one.

---

Now for the second part of the post!

I have big news..

In only three months, AJFC will be turning two,

We are 23,450 page views away from 100,000 paige views,

And Lizzy's Diary: A Journey For Hope, should be out in late spring, of this year! I am very excited, and am going to work harder to get Lizzy's Diary done, and fully edited and paragraphed. I'm thinking to maybe sell it for $5.99 for a.. Regular.. Book.. And possibly $3.99 Ebook!

I can't believe AJFC has gotten so far, and has grown so much. I am a proud mama of my blog. 😜

Comment call: Will you be able to buy Lizzy's Diary when it comes out?

---

Now for the last part of this post!

I uh- have not been keeping up with the Fashion Show.. And it's now March 1st.. No where near Valentine's Day.. But, the Fashion Show will still continue, until we have a winner!


Last time, Custard709, AKA, Sparkle Prettyflower got voted out. Sorry, Custard!

We are now down to the finals! Binx vs. Lost. Who will win, is up to you! Vote on who you think should win, by commenting down below!

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 15:1

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.

Very good verse!

Remember, God made YOU!

12 comments:

  1. (omg right as soon as I clicked comments the new backround came out LOL) I vote for Countesss Icygem to win! :D

    GOING TO BE 2 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I remember the AJFC's 1st bday party... It seems like just last month! Things have been going so fast.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!
      ONE VOTE FOR COUNTESS *ding*

      YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

      So.. I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR ALMOST A YEAR O: O: O: It doesn't seem like a year O.O Time flieeees

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. IKR! THOUGH MORE THEN A YEAR, LIKE CUZ CUZ ON THE DE, AND AND BEFORE BEFORE THIS AND AND AND ANDDDDD
      XDDDDDDDD

      Delete
    3. OH MY GOSH YOU REPLIED TO THAT FAST.. HI XDDD

      OM YES IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR!!! *high paws* DE GIRLS XDD

      Delete
  2. I hope I'll be able to! Did your parents help you write Lizzy's diary? I'm just curious, cuz it's a BIG step to publish a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you can too!

      Actually.. No.

      They didn't help write it or edit it o.o

      But, my parents are gonna copyright it for me, and my dad is gonna format it into book form :D I'm so excited ^.^ And I hope to write many more books to come.

      Lizzy's Diary: Beth..
      Lizzy's Diary: Elizabeth The Second..

      Oops

      I just leaked a story cx

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. *GASP* IS.... SHE GONNA HAVE A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

      Delete
    3. Maybe 😉 I've been cooking up a plan that she and Elijah would have a child, and their child, Elizabeth, is scared because of Beth but-
      I've said to much 😲
      *vanishes*

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    4. awww!!! I can so picture that!

      Delete
  3. I vote for Countess Icy Gem
    srry other person XD
    yay! weekly OOPS! i mean MONTHLY jammer spotlight and WEEKLY masterpiece!
    XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! Happy early birthday, AJFC. ;) And nice, some exciting updates on the blog. Sweet. :D

    :O I am just so pumped your paragraphing your story! ^.^ I will most definitely buy it then! :D

    Oooo, yay! I hope I win! XD GOOD LUCK, BINX!!!!

    And yet another good verse. :) Thanks again for posting verses, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91