Saturday, March 11, 2017

Unknown Amazing Artist!

Hey Jammers! Don't you just loooooove looking at art?
Well today I'm going to highlight some amazing unknown artist!
First up!
Mythical-twilight
Let look at some of her art shall we?

OH MY GOODNESS! SO DETAILED AND COOL!

AWWW SO CUTE AND DETAILED!

Ohhh I CAN ALMOST FEEL THE HEAT!
I wish I could get my paws on that art! But she's NM and can't make copies so she said it's not for sale.

Now onto the next Unknown Amazing Artist!
Now Anna might be known to most of you but she's still an Unknown Amazing Artist!

This is my favorite of hers! I really like the pine tree!

Ekans! Anna what for this? I have yellow rare long wrist!

I'm not really a super hero person I've only watched a few of ANY super hero movies.
But this is still EPIC!

Ok this is the last one! But don't worry! I'll do this again sometime!

COOLCAT! Again might be unknown to you but still another Unknown Artist!


I love this one! Can I have copy of this CC?! I have a lot of stuff!
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE CAMRON!
(My Cami Frog)

Not the most detailed but still really cool!
 Cool Cat doesn't have a whole lot of art up and in my opinion these are her best!
Ok that's it for this week! I'll do this again next week!
Jam on!

*King Tough Bunny

Cool Animal Fact: Did you know that there is a snake that slithers SIDEWAYS?

Find faith in the battle

Stand Tall and above it all

Fix my eyes, on you! On you! On yoouuuuu!
Hey guys! LOOK AT THAT! WE'RE DONE WITH THE FIRST VERSE! 
Now onto verse 2!






6 comments:

  1. Wow, great post!! :D All those pieces of art are amazing!

    Hehe, I had a lot of fun helping with the song, Ja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post sis! :D
    So many good artist in the community *Faints*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis :D (XD)
      IKR??!?!?!????????????????

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91