Tuesday, April 18, 2017

All About Egg Pets!

Greeting, Jammers! It's Karalee here!😁

Today, we'll be talking all about AJHQ's newest event, the:



And yes, that is a Bunny's ears behind the banner. [*swats at the intruding ears* Go away Bunny.]

There's... I thought I turned off italics. *hits button* There. Much better.

There's currently three Pets possible to obtain from the Eggs, but AJHQ has stated that there will be more added in the future! (Though exactly when they would be added was not specified.)

The Pets available at this time are the Pet Falcon, the Pet Crocodile, and the Pet Chick. My friend Fr0zenL0ver has graciously agreed to help me by posing for some pictures with her happy brood!


Well, most of them look happy. I couldn't answer for the emotional state of the embryo.

Speaking of the aforementioned unhatched egg, it may interest you to know that the little darling spends most of its time in a cleverly-conceived incubator, thought up by Fr0zen herself! 😀

Yes, really, Fr0zen. 😉

It is made up of Graham's Lamp, obtainable in -- well in a 2D Adventure -- (I've forgotten which one), a Blue Mat (previously available in the Beta Days, now only available through trading), and of course, the Egg. Ensuring toasty Eggs, for a better tomorrow! Er-- a better three-days-from-now!

(Note: Though the genuine Fr0zen-O-Matic Eggcubator is made with a beta Blue Mat, any Pillow or Mat will create a functioning incubator.)

Comment below to tell me your favorite Egg Pet! 😀

Catch you next Tuesday!

KARA OUT! :peace:, :hearts:, :sneaky:!

(DXplorergirl)

9 comments:

  1. Great post Karalee!

    I wonder what kinds of pets AJHQ is planning to release in the future...

    I guess we'll have to wait and see!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Arctic!

      I don't know, but I think they'll all hatch from eggs in real life! Oooh, maybe MONOTREMES! :o :D Teal Perry the Pet Platypus, here I come!

      *cough* *cough* I hate it when the oven has to go on its self-cleaning cycle... you can taste the smoke. XD

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. Yes! A pet platypus!

      *inhales the smoke by accident* * cough cough*

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. If this event is lasting for 1 more week I presume cause Easter is done they'll have to start releasing them now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what AJHQ has in store for us with these pets!
    Maybe the next ones will be sheep, deer, and
    *tries to think of an avatar that doesn't have a pet version* sloth?

    I think pet sheep and deer would adorable tho XD

    I'm not exactly sure which pet is my favorite, I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Oops I clicked the publish button before ^ XD)
      They will probably add more pets next update, and these current ones will be gone :(

      Delete
    2. Do reindeer count for deer? Because we have pet reindeer- though I suppose they're slightly different.

      Oh yes! Pet sheep would be great!

      - Arctic

      Delete
    3. Huh, I forgot about those, I guess they do? Idk XD

      Imagine the pet kitties with a bunch of wool, I bet thats how they would look XD

      Delete
    4. OOOOH, I WANT A PET DEER THAT'S ACTUALLY A DEER AND MAKE IT MY OFFICAL MAIN PET!!! XD

      But wouldn't you think that the animals have to be animals that hatch from eggs?? XD

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91