Saturday, April 8, 2017

Art by ME!

Me: :sighs dreamily:
You Guys: Uhhhh
Me: SHHHH
You Guys: :Whisper: You suppose to be doing your post!
Me: I DON'T CARE I WANNA DREAM ABOUT HAVING A HORSE!
You Guys: Ummm ok

Ok that's the weird intro for today.
Sarah got me to play a game called Star Stable, you get your own horse. *sighs dreamily:
And yesterday I got to watch part of LOTR The Two Towers. Because my dad was watching the A's game on TV, and the A's were losing pretty bad. So he was just browsing and found LOTR The Two Towers! We missed half of it though. BUT OH WELL.
Brego is amazing.
You Guys: Ummm we like horses but why?
Me: He saves Aragon's  life! And for some reason Sarah said they he could have made it back to the others!
You Guys: CAN YOU GET ON WITH THE POST ALREADY!?
Me: Fine :sighs dreamily again:
You Guys: :sighs:

Ok NOW i'm done with the long intro. XD
Today's post is about. ART! :D
I know how you guys love to look at art.
All this art is from MY art gallery. I have a lot of art so of coarse I'm not going to do ALLL of it. Lol
 ANYWAY, ENJOY!

This is one of my favorites, by Lost fairy, I worked for a long time getting it to that many likes. XD
I LOAF IT! 

This was one of my first paintings I ever did in the art studio!
I think it turned out really good.
Jelly Wings looks really cute. ^.^
(Annnnd I have boy eyes .....)

This one I really like. I did the horse head with a how to draw horses book.
The shadow looks kinda bad. 

This is Swirlshines hamster, Cookie, who died :C.
Cookie is saying, "I miss you swirl!"
and on top, "We miss you too cookie!

This is a husky. I really like it, 
well, all but the tongue ....
I couldn't get it to look right.

This is one of my newest. the girl looks kinda bad. The husky looks great in my opinion.
I GOT THE SHAPE ON THE FIRST TRY XD.

This is my newest, it was for the CrazyCatLover art contest.
I really like how it turned out!

This is my cat Smokey, She's to dark, I think I'm gonna try and redo this one I think.

And that is, not even HALF of my art. Hope you enjoyed this! 
Here is Fix My Eyes for today!

Thanks to all who helped do these ones!




HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS GOOD BYE XD












5 comments:

  1. I See myself! :P That party was pretty fun! I truly did enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED it! Waaaah! DX I WAS ALSEEEEEEEP! Silly me, thinking I could sleep in on the weekends! I. Totally. Forgot. I'M SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DX DX DX DX

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for adding my art! ^.^ Means a lot! :D

    OH NOOOO, I MISSED THE PARTTTYYYYY!!! D:

    Looked like fun though! :o

    BTW, saw a funny typo... XD "The husky looks great in my onion." YUCK, ONIONS ARE GROSS! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Np!

    Yeah .... :(

    IT WAS, But I couldn't stay to long myself :(

    OMG ONIONS ARE GROSS!!! I JUST CALLED A HUSKY A ONION! :C
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Art!

    :O You play too!?!?!? So do I!!!! Although I'm not on one of the American servers so.........

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91