Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Deadline Extended For The Fanfiction Contest, And Renovation Complete!



Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here, with a quick post.

So, I noticed in the comments, that a Jammer was stuck on chapter 2 of her story, so probably wouldn't make it in time, for the Animal Jam Springtime Fanfiction contest.

Because I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to enter, and in case other Jammer's are stuck on their story, I am extended the deadline of the contest! The deadline will now be April 30th 2017. I hope this gives you guys more time to finish, and perfect your stories ^.^.

And remember, the winner will get these items!


Again, thank you Crazcatlover for donating the spiked collar! It really helps out a lot when I do contests.

---

And now for the second part of this post!

Last month, I mentioned that I was going to be 'renovating' AJFC. Updating the poll, keeping up with the monthly Jammer Spotlight, etc.

Well, on Monday and Tuesday, I did some fixing up on AJFC! I updated the header, background, poll, monthly Jammer Spotlight, weekly masterpiece, and also changed the very bottom of the blog a bit. I hope you enjoy the new format! Comment down below what you think of it 😊.

Heres todays Bible verse!

Revelation 21:6

And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life."

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Don't forget to look down below, and read Sarahkey8's blog post, called 'Pet Ramblings'!

3 comments:

  1. Yay tysm Gracie! Ja hadn't finished her story yet, (I just finished mine I'll put it in drafts)

    I can't wait to see who wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes!

    I was so tired when I first looked at the changes that I kinda just stared at the top. Then I saw a familiar fox at the top. And I just kinda stared and thought "Huh, I've seen that somewhere" Thanks for adding me up there!

    You know you're tired when XD

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's longer!!!! I Also love the new look! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91