Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Friendship Mail - Coming Soon!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a quick post.

Lately, I've been thinking that I would really like to make videos. Wether they have audio, or not, I thought it would be fun to do.

I thought Mail-time videos would be cool to do, but instead of Mail-time videos, I would call it 'Friendship Mail'.

Kind of like how theres Sky Mail, or Spirit Mail.

Instead of me just hoarding all the gifts I get sent, I decided that I would put all the items I get, onto a backup account I made called 'AJfriendcommunity'.

I would put all the gifts I get onto that backup account, and give the gifts away as prizes for upcoming contests/giveaways!

---

The first Friendship Mail episode will be filmed April 10th 2017, so I will need gifts sent by April 9th 2017. 

These videos might go on YouTube, on my AJFC Youtube account, instead of on the blog, because the video size might be too big for Blogger.

These videos probably won't have my voice in it, unless I can get my laptop to record the audio/visual.

I'm really excited about this, and can't wait to film the first Friendship Mail! 

---

You can really send any items, and they will be used in a contest/giveaway. You can send anything from an Epic Wonders item, to a Spike Collar. It's really up to you!

Comment call: What do you think about Friendship Mail? Should I try to get audio in the video, or just the visual?

Update! 
I most likely will be able to include audio.

Heres todays Bible verse!

John 1:4

The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.

Remember, God made YOU!


Psst! Talloose!


Heres the header I made for you!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds cool! :D

    I don't have lots of items to give.... Except RIMs..... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D!

      Eh, anything works XD like I said, anything from an Epic Wonders item to a spike, can be whatever you wanna give :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. OH MY BUDGIE-DONUTS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much gracie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Your welcome! I'm so so glad you like it :D!

      I was looking in my drawing animals book, and I saw a budgie, and I'm like :O must draw one for Talloose XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. definently sending a gift for friendship mail XD! -penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! That'll be cool! I'll give some stuff! :D
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not letting me even go into the Jag screen ....
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll defiantly send some things! And wow, your art is improving! Good job, and keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Awe.. that really means a lot to me :) This is legit my dream, to have my art improve. Been working hard towards this :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Ikr fox!
      Gracie you art really IS improving! :D
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91