Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Pet Ramblings


Yo Jams! Today I talk about the best best BEST thing in AJ! (Not counting you guys!)
Pets!
As all of you know, AJHQ has made something called Eggstravaganza, where basically you get EGGS! EGGS AND MORE EGGSSSSSSSSS
Idk why but I want to take a bunch of pictures.
I think its cuz..
THEY ARE MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!
They are, I hatched them from my fox and/or bunny, don't ask how that was done!
Anyways,
Day 1 and Day 2. As you can see, Day 1 its just a normal egg, (An egg with spikes is totally normal!)
Day 2 they have a crack in the top! I can't wait till they hatch!
THEY ARE MY CHILDREN! I WILL NEVER TRADE THEM AWAY
EVER
EVER
EVER EVER
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MY BABIES 
MY CHILDREN
MY PETS ARE MY CHILDREN
SUPERCAT IS MY CHILD
COLDCAT IS MY CHILD
GRAPE SPIKE IS MY CHILD
STARRY IS MY CHILD
EVIL MANTIS IS MY CHILD
SUPERBOY IS MY CHILD
REDNINJA IS MY CHILD
HONEYNINJA IS MY CHILD
FIREPONY IS MY CHILD
SUPERBIRD IS MY CHILD
WINDFLYER IS MY-
You guys: FOR PETE'S SAKE THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER YOU HAVE LIKE 10000 PETS!
Me: C'mon, its only 63, and once I get more gems I'm filling ALLLL my 100 slots! :D 
You guys: Just get on with the post...
Me: Fine, you guys are no fun :P (JK YOU ACTUALLY ARE ALL AMAZING AND FUN)

Anyways ehe. The yellow, white, and shiny egg is Starry, and the other one is Grape Spike, or Grape for short. 
I think tomorrow it will have a crack on the top,
 and the next day you can see its eyes? Idk. 
 I would've had a hatched pet by now, except for as you know we went to my brother's wedding,
but my good buddy Frozen, gave me a croc :D 
EEEK SO CUTE!  
Starry wants to stay in her egg, but Grape really really wants to get out xD
Anyways, I am struggling for the next chapter of The Blogger Portal, due to writing other fan fiction for Gracie's contest which I am only on chapter 2 so I reallyyyyy need to work on :P But my FF was on another computer so I made a little series called Starry's Adventure, 
Enjoy!!

Chapter 1 




Hi, I'm Starry,
I am 2 hours old, I can already see through my shell, 
My family is amazing, they are a group called 'The Pets', according to them I was abandoned, I don't remember it, Eggs have terrible memory, so The Pets 'adopted me' My shell is bigger then them, but if my shell cracked at this moment, they would be giants.
They believe I'm special, 
I'm only a day old, how could I be special?
Anyways, they actually haven't named me yet, I just call myself Starry, I have a nestmate, his  name is  Grape Spike. Again, they haven't named us, we just made up our own names

Its night time, everybody's off to bed, I'm going to sneak out and explore Jamaa! 
*carefully rolls out of nest* 
Oh no! The guards! 

Guards: Zzzzz.... 
Starry: Oh phew, they're asleep.. That's a relief! *silently rolls past them*
*rolls on* Huh, I here water, but don't feel it, w-wooaaaahhh! *gets swept over waterfall*



*washes up on shore* Huh? Where am I? *looks around*  
???: I smell Lunch
Starry: *gulps, quickly rolls away from water*???: ???:*gets out of water and grabs Starry* 
                                                   Starry: AHH! Who are you and what do you want?!
                                                    Zippy: I am Zippy, a very feared Croc." 
Starry: What do you want?!
Zippy: Lunch.
Starry: AH! Don't eat me! You might get uhm, my shell stuck in your teeth!
Zippy:... How old are you?
Starry: Uhm, 4 hours now I would guess?
Zippy:You'r very smart.
Starry: Thank you, you too.
Zippy: What type of animal are you anyways?
Starry: I don't know, this egg is to cramped to get a good look at myself.
Zippy: Tough
Starry: Indeed.
Zippy: I am 8 months old.
Starry: WOAH! You are old!
Zippy: Uhm, not really.. but okay... 
Starry: Where are your parents?
Zippy: I have no idea, I left them last month.
Starry: Why? Do you ever visit them? Do they visit you?
Zippy: That's what us Croc's do, and if our moms see us again after we leave, they'll eat us.
Starry: *gasps* That's cruel!
Zippy: Its the way of life. Now small Egglit, where are your parents?
Starry: Well, my mom abandoned me,, a couple hours ago, which I do not remember at all.
Zippy: Really? And I thought my memory was bad, so you are on your own?
Starry: Nope, I live with a group called 'The Pets', they are basically my family,
Zippy: Then what are you doing out here?
Starry: Exploring. 
Zippy: AT THIS HOUR!? FOR AN EGG?!?!?
Starry: Yep, and now I'm sorta lost, I don't know how to get back up the waterfull, I hope I'm a bird when I hatch.
Zippy: If you're a bird, couldn't you feel your feathers?
Starry: What do feathers feel like?
Zippy:*facepalms* Soft.
Starry: What does soft feel like?
Zippy: *groans and facepalms* Here, *puts feather ontop of Starry*

Starry: What, you didn't give me anything.
Zippy: THERE IS A FEATHER ON YOUR HEAD YOU DONT FEEL THAT?
Starry: I only feel hot and cold. 
???: STARRY!!!
Starry: GRAPE SPIKE? 

Grape: You don't have to say the spike, and WHAT are you doing out here with that CROC?!
Zippy:Can I eat her.
Grape: *points at Starry* If you're going to eat anybody eat her. She's going to get us both in trouble
Starry: You didn't have to follow me! How did you even get down the waterfall? 
Grape: Uhm, I fell. 
Zippy: *rolls eyes*

Back at 'The Pet's' House


   
                                         

Super: Where did they go?! 
Cold: I have no idea! 
Speedy: I was in the middle of their nest last night! I don't get how they could've moved even an inch without me waking up! I'm a very light sleeper!
Super: This is very bad, what do we do?! 
Cold: I HAVE NO IDEA!!
Speedy: We. Must. Find. Them.
Super: Ya think?!


Comment Call What do you think of the new story? What do you think will happen next?
Well, that's all for now Jammers! And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!  


Traded rare red short spiked collar for this masterpiece..
My love of unicorns/horses and awesome masterpieces, drove me to trade a rare short spike for this 
XD I think it was worth it, what do you guys think :D?

8 comments:

  1. That Masterpiece is so cool!!! I'm also only at chapter 2 for the story contest and I probably won't be able to finish it in time. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? :D

      Awh D: The reason why I'm only at chapter 2 is because I haven't been able to get on the right computer :/

      How about trying to do it all day, and use Cat's story cards?
      Here is a link to them! :D http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/youre-writing-animal-jam-fanfiction.html

      You don't have to use them in order of course, just ideas :) Good luck on your story :D

      Delete
  2. Yes, I think it's worth it! :D That's a lovely Masterpiece!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Sarah!

    Oh my goodness that's a beautiful masterpiece. Yes, it was definitely worth it!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arctic :)

      Ikr? Its good to get more opinions :D

      Delete
  4. i love this story! good good sarah! -penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91