Sunday, May 14, 2017

Animal Jam 'Life' Lessons #5-10 - Don't Go Anywhere Near Coral Canyons..

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Happy Mother's Day! What did you do for your Mom today? Today is such a great day to honor Mom's for all they do, let's all try to make the most of it ^.^.

Today's post is another Animal Jam 'Life' Lesson! I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but something happened to me and my friends, that I thought was 'blog-worthy'. Let's begin!

---

Me and Custard were hanging out in the Art Studio on Friday, and we were Sheep Avatars. We were just talking, when an Arctic Wolf came up to us, and started doing mad faces.. He then left, but later came back, and said this:


Custard thought maybe this happened in life, but I'm not sure why they would bring this on Animal Jam.. And why would they say this to just random Sheep Avatars? So confusing..


Later they left, and I saw a strange hopping lemur..

Then, a giraffe came, and said something like, "I NEED A SPIKE GIFT ME". That same person Jam-A-Grammed me, saying the following,


My translation:
"Can we play house at your den?"

A bit confused/disturbed, I simply replied,


"Nty.. XD"

They Jam-A-Grammed me again, saying something like, "Plz can we play hows at your den". Why do they wanna play house with me so bad..? They stopped Jam-A-Gramming me, but then me and Custard saw yet another strange thing.


*blink blink*

Then yesterday, I was following Binx to where she was, and we were just talking and stuff, when this person came up to us..


I was getting quite um- disturbed..


Look at it's eyes..


They had a creepy cougar too..


O.o


A scary Arctic Wolf..


:shudders:


Ok, this was beyond scary..


I don't wanna see them all.. *hides*

Then I think I went on a little half 'brb', and when I came back, some person was biting my tail?


Ow..

So, as a lesson to you all, don't go anywhere near Coral Canyons. But if your brave, stay there for 10-15 minutes to witness all this. I wish you good luck.

I hope you all have a great day with your Mom's! 💕

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 3:13

Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Don't forget to send your gifts for Friendship Mail Episode 2! Click here to find out how.

7 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91