Monday, May 8, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! But before I get to that, I just want to say I'm very sorry for missing last weeks post! Last Monday was a very busy day, and I had forgotten about it until 11:30 that night. And with just with the stress of earlier, I just decided to stay off the computer.

But I'm here now, so lets get into the post!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Feather Earrings! They are located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. They can be found on the sixteenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The colors of the Rare Feather Earrings are yellow, brown, and white.

Thoughts: I think this is a really cute item! I loved the earrings as soon as I saw them, and I just had to buy them! I think it is up there in price, but worth it. I also think the earrings would look good on most animals, which is a plus! I just feel baby blue would have looked better instead of the yellow, but its nothing major. Overall I give this item a 9!

Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91