Thursday, June 15, 2017

AJFC Birthday Bash Fashion Show Round 7, And Happy Birthday AJFC!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here, with the daily Fashion Show update!

Out in round 6 is...


Twinkle Thecoyote, so sorry!

Moving on into the finals, are Lucky Happypaw, and Princess Alienstar! Congratulations you two! ^.^

Instead of voting someone out in this round, you all will have to vote for someone to win! The winner will get this 'snazzy' item:


---

As the second part of this post, I have a big announcement!

Today, is the day we've been waiting for, for a while. It's AJFC's second birthday!


Theres a story behind this photo ^^ 
It's such a big accomplishment, and I really couldn't have done this without the author's of this blog. Thank you all so much! I never would of dreamed that I'd have a blog, thats been up for 2 years, with over 100,000 views, and 5 authors (6, including myself).

Thanks for all the memories, and I hope to continue this blog for many many more years!

I'm very excited for AJFC's second birthday party! I can't believe it's already been a year since AJFC's last birthday party.

Comment call: Will you be able to make it to the party?

---

With that, heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 145:18 

The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth.

Remember, God made YOU!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd birthday AJFC! :D :D

    Yas, angel fruit cake *feels proud cause I remembered*
    I think I might be able to come actually! :D We'll see, its at 6:30 for me right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2nd birthday!!!!!!!!! I vote for princess Alienstar to win :D
    -Snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday AJFC!!! Time flies by fast, doesn't it?
    I want princess alien star to win:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for lucky happy paw to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd Birthday, AJ Friendship Community!! :D

    I vote for Lucky Happypaw to win! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91