Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Project - Guidelines/Rules Part 1, The Project Sign Up, And AJFC's Second Birthday Party Video Is Up!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with another Project update!

This post is really just about the guidelines/rules of The Project, who's in charge of it, etc..

If you're going to be apart of this Project, please look over these guidelines/rules before we move any further with The Project. ^.^

---

Inviting People

There's some people in the Blogging Community I don't know, so I'd like to keep this Project mainly for the blogger's that view AJFC, but any blogger is welcome to join, as long as they keep their writing/editing/videos appropriate, non-violent, and such (a post about rules for the story will be up once we get the details settled). Because of the fact that there's some people in the community I don't know, please comment down below, or JAG me on Animal Jam who you're inviting, just so I know. 

Who's In Charge Of The Project

Since this is my blog, and this is the idea I created, I will be the 'President' in charge of The Project, Coolcat will be the 'Co-President', and Sarahkey8 will be the 'Secretary'.

I'll be overseeing the comments/ideas people put up, assigning everyone to their 'jobs' once we get The Project going, and things like that.

Coolcat will be helping me with deciding on how to manage all the people with their 'jobs', such as how all of us will be able to write one story, and how the videos/edits will tie in with the story, etc..

Sarah will most likely be helping on organizing who gets what chapter to do in the story, reminding everyone when the deadline for their chapter is, and things like that.

And remember, without leadership, we wouldn't be able to get The Project off the ground, and started. So the leadership is there to oversee things, help out, make deadlines, assign everyone to their 'jobs', etc..

Thank you to Coolcat, and Sarah, for being on the leadership board! ^.^

---

Another part that me and Coolcat agreed would be good to cover, is to announce a sign up for The Project. We need about 20 Blogger's to join in (I talked with Coolcat, and she told me what 'jobs' she want, so excluding me and her, we need 18 Blogger's.)! The 'jobs' we have are:

Writing

Graciepopstar91
Coolcat89252
Lostfairy
Swirlshine
Snowlondon
Megadiancie7
Arcticstar8404
Sarahkey8
Violet86271

Illustrating

Coolcat89252
Swirlshine
Crazcatlover
Purplestarclub
Talloose

Videographers

Crazcatlover

Graphic Editors

Graciepopstar91
Violet86271
Snowlondon

Remaining people needed: 8

People can choose all four 'jobs', or just have one. This list will be constantly updated with who has what job. 

Please comment down below which 'job(s)' you want!

---

Also, I wanted to let you all know, that the video I made while I was at AJFC's Second Birthday Party is up!


Click this link to start watching!


Hope you enjoy!

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

Deuteronomy 31:6

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Remember, God made YOU!

26 comments:

  1. I'd like to sign up as writer. :) But also, please remember that I have limited time on computer.

    *hopes this can be a nice, relaxed project* XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie dokie, you are now on the list!
      And don't worry about the limited computer time, I can put ya near the en of the list, so you have a longer amount of time to write it C:

      Don't worry, it will! The only person that would probably get stressed out is me, I have anxiety way too much XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Okay! Thank you so much! ^.^

      Ah, I am a little stressed about it. XD But I am trying not to be. ;)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome!

      Aw, don't be stressed about it! It's just gonna be for fun, and the farthest the story will ever go, is probably just on our blogs.
      Whenever you feel stress/anxiety come over you, take a deep breath, slowly exhale, and pray. Also reading scriptures about anxiety helps too :) I could give you some if you want! Me and my mom made a list of some good ones.

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmm, I could be a writer but I don't really write stories on line much so you may not know if I'm a good story writer or not, I could do the illustrating but im not SUPER DUPER AMAZING AT DRAWING like some people. I could do the videographer but that's a lot of work, so I guess I will just do the Graphic Editors. Cause I like making edits sometimes and it's probably something everyone or at least some people can acknowledge of mineXD But it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not the video thing. I guess put me in whatever you think I'd fit best in! Boy that comment was longer than anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! You've been added to the list! :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. I can contribute to illustrating and videography; I might be able to do some animations for it as well! How will we be communicating to each other about the project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty! You're on the list!

      We'll mainly be in communication by the commenting sections on AJFC. And when the time comes when you have your assignment, and you finish it, you can put it on your blog, and put a link in a comment here, and I'll check it out. ^.^ Hope this makes sense XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  4. Hello Gracie! I know I asked a ton of questions about being an illustrator already (hehe), but I have oneeeee more!

    Okay, so, do I draw everyone in a human form, or in their AJ-main-look form?

    I would make this longer, but my parents want me off my phone, XD!

    -Swirlshine On Her Phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good! ^.^ Questions are good in situations like these- it helps me get ideas for the project XD

      More details will be out for the jobs probably in a few days, but, probably in human form. So, in a later post, I must ask for hair colors and skin tones XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Hehe, good! Sorry I keep asking so many questions; I just have to make sure I'm doing everything right here the first time, so that we won't be thrown off track or anything! :P

      Gotcha! I thought so! And thanks; I'm gonna need the skin and hair colors. Eyes, too! XD

      -Swirlshine on her phone

      Delete
  5. Hm.. I think I'd like to be the illustrator! Any job besides writing would be okay for me but I feel like it would be more fun for me if I helped with the illustrations. :D Is that fine? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll add you to the illustrating list- after I get out of bed o.o It's 9:47 AM but I'm still tired, hehe!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  6. Hey can I sign up for writing and graphic edits? And Mega (Megadiancie7) wants to sign up for writing.
    -Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Yaaay two more writers XD! *high-paws Snow and Mega*

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  7. I wonder if I should try for a job, If I did i'm not sure which, I'm not sure about writing, And I can't do videos, So that leaves art and edits.. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one out! :D It doesn't matter how good you are at any of those things, it's all for fun, and to work together in the blogging community! ^.^

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. I think I'll try Illustrating, I enjoy drawing so I'll try it! :D I'm so excited!

      Delete
    3. Sweet! You've been added to the illustrators list, Talloose!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  8. I could write! I really would like to help out on this project!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! You've been added to the list ^.^

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  9. WHAAAT IM IN THE SPOTLIGHT OH MY GOODNESS AAAAAAAH TYSSSSSM GRACIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I join as an illustrator and/or graphic editor?
    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd thought this through. I'd like to be a writer too please:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91