Saturday, July 1, 2017

A Strange Glitch


Hey Jammers! Sarahkey8 here with another post! Yes, ik its not my day to post, but Gracie said I could because something strange happened today...
My screen turned like this!


And not just AJ, my whole screen! It was really weird but kinda fun.. XD (Its done now luckily tho XD)
Just random screenshot^
Imagine if the color pallet was like this XD ALSO MY FOX LOOKS EPIC OMIGOSH XD WHAT IF THEY MADE ICE ARMOR LIKE THAT :O
Talking about my groundhog
Look, just-just-look
IT LOOKED SOO COOL
Om, look at that moon.. XD
The map looked really cool :o
This is.. intresting
Red panda, and a selfie with Gracie XD (WHICH ONE IS ME WHICH ONE IS HER :OOO)

Also, this is not edited, I promise, I have no idea what happened, but it happened XD 
THIS WAS JUST SO WEIRD XD 
Byeee!

Photo
Using new siggy!
Also stay tuned for Ja's post later today! :D

4 comments:

  1. It looks as if the contrast went crazy, along with the hues..! So, this was your ENTIRE computer doing this? Odd....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really weird! I was just playing AJ when suddenly it went like that

      Delete
  2. Woah, that's... woah. I've never seen that happen before! :o

    Alsoooo, are you the fox on the right of the last picture, by any chance? XD!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91