Monday, August 28, 2017

Birthday Party Photos!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here!

Yesterday was my birthday, so I had a party on Animal Jam to celebrate it with my friends! ^.^ Here's some photos from the party!


To kick off the party, I brought my special guest! Dadpopstar! (A.K.A. Dodgerblue827, hehe!)


Dadadadadadadadad


Dad was starting to get confused, heh..


Starting to get busy!


We decided to play hide and seek in my Sky Kingdom den, and whoever said "Hi" last, had to be it 😜.


My really horrible hiding spot.


Dad got found, but decided to keep hiding, hehe!


I have no idea where dad was at this point, he was near the cottages, then upstairs.. I don't know.


Random picture 😜.


Ja gave me a magenta eyeball hat! Thank you so much, Ja! <3

The game was going long with so many people, and since Coolcat had found the majority, we made the last remaining people win! Congrats Binx1184 and Housemom418!


Cake timeeeeee


Ja ate the cake :o


Dad didn't get up, so Coolcat gave him some cake 😆.


I told my friends how me and my dad share the same birthday! ^.^


Indeed he did.


We played find the plushie, and Swirlshine won! Her prize was a Cami's Frog. ^.^


Random photo.

My dad was having really bad lag, and I'm not sure he was really into the party (hehe), so my mom logged on!


I made everyone say "LCJ" or "LITTLE", it was hilarous.


LCJ LCJ LCJ


AHHH LCJ!


Thank you mom XD

I asked my mom what we should do next, and she said we should play minigames, so that's what we did. ^.^


I played marbles with Binx, and I believe we might have had a tie game. Goodness, it's already been a day and I forgot.. 😜


Good game everyone XD


Played Four Gem with Ja,


And I played Marbles with House! ^.^

After that I uh- forgot to take game pictures, heh.


SHE. DABBED.

:D :D :D :D


My mom had to go since my brother came.


...And since my brother came I was having anxiety, heh. It ended up being fine though. Near the end of the party, I was super nervous though. I had assumed it would be another horrible birthday, but everything went fine.


We played a Gracie quiz game! The question was "What's my current obsession" Custard ended up getting this one! 😊

Custard had to go, and before she logged out, I had one last question, which I knew she knew, since she mentioned it during the quiz 😆. So, Custard ended up winning! Congrats!

Huge thanks to..

Our special guests:

Dodgerblue827
Littlecooljammer

Our guests:

Coolcat89252
Talloose
Ja983
Rachelcatpaws
Housemom418
Housemom322
Sarahkey8
Binx1184
Custard709
Swirlshine
Yellowfox0
Fifi1105
Sarahg7777
Crazcatlover
Sy27444
Binx's friends

For coming!

Also, huge thank you to Custard709, Koolestkat, Lostfairy, Binx1184, Sarahkey8 and Transions for these masterpieces!


Thank you all so much! ^.^

Don't worry if you missed this party! I'll probably be having another party in a month or two.

---

Here's todays Bible verse, shown below in Coolcat's post!

Romans 8:28

" And we know that in all  things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

5 comments:

  1. I wish that could've come. I made you a masterpiece but it wasn't approved yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, it showed my animal still wearing those Moose Antlers on your screen?
    GRRRRRR AJ!!! WHY ARE YOU SO GLITCHYYYY!?
    I was wearing my Pineapple Hat on mine, XD!

    XD, silly Gracieeee! That was me playing Marbles with you, not Binx! I was the snow leopard! XDD!
    I don't blame you though, it was hard to tell who was who half of the time, XD!

    Oh man, that party was fun! I love blogger parties. :D
    Also, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, AGAIN, for the Cami's Frog!! :D

    And I'm glad everything worked out with your brother! I hate to see you unhappy. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sorry I couldn't make it, I think I was doing something at that time. It looks like you had lots of fun and lots of people came which is also good:D Happy Belated Birthday Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BLOG OOPS

    SORRY GUYS

    Anyways happy belated birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT

    THE

    AGH

    GWHUH

    NNG

    I MISSSSSED IIIIIITTTTTTTT DX DX DX DDX

    NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91