Thursday, August 3, 2017

Flamingo Update!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here, with this weeks update post! This weeks update only has six pages, but yet, there seems to be a lot of depth to it! Let's begin, shall we?

---


There are now ocean claw machines! This was a really great idea, and hopefully it will help make the oceans in Jamaa more and more popular. ^.^

You can buy these four new claw machines, at Kani Cove, in the Sunken Treasures diamond shop, for three diamonds each.


So far, I have an octopus and turtle plushie, and I realized they look exactly like the land octopus and turtle plushies.. I went to the Summer Carnival to buy them, and take a picture of them, so I could put both the land and underwater plushie pictures to show how much they look alike. I went to my den, looked in my inventory, expecting to see my plushies. But, they weren't there..

I went back to the Summer Carnival, and realized that the plushies are now underwater-only plushies.


Heh.. I didn't even see it had an ocean wave on the item.. 😬

Onto the next page,


At last, flamingo avatars have arrived to Jamaa! Let's take a look at their actions:


Their dance is.. Interesting.. I guess it's supposed to be a tap-dance, but it looks like a strange dance someone would do in the 50's.. Heh, anyways..

Get this brand new flamingo avatar for 10 diamonds in the Diamond Shop!


Is it just me, or does the face/body remind you of a dodo bird..? 😜

Now for the third page!


The schoolhouse party is back in session! I haven't been there yet this year, but as I recall from last years party, and the Play Wild version of this party, there's lockers, a slide, a play area, an art/science room, a class room, and a shop! Be sure to check it out. ^.^

When do all of you start school again? What classes are you taking? Comment down below!

This year I'm going to be taking three online classes. Math, grammar, and Javascript coding! The website I'm going to be using, is all free, and has classes from 1st grade to college I believe!

For the Javascript coding, I'm not sure if you have to download the actual app, or if you have to do it all through the website..

If I do figure out how to code some stuff, I'll post some stuff on here for you guys to see, and try for yourself! 😊

Onto the next page,


On the left side of the page, it says that a video is released everyday in Jamaa's theaters! I wonder if AJHQ is trying to get the theaters to become more popular. Even in Aldan, the most busy land in Jamaa, barely has any theater popularity.


Heh..

Though, sometimes there's more people, sometimes there's less people. Me and my friends have been to the theater sometime, and it's pretty busy! I guess it depends sometimes.

On the right side of the page, it says that otters are now traveling. But, if you're a member and have purchased an otter before, you can still buy one for 1,000 gems!


Ah, otters and pandas are truly my favorite animals. ^.^

Now for page five,


There's now a mini comic book available in The Chamber of Knowledge!


When you click on the comic, you can see that the words are extremely tiny. To fix this, simply click the little magnifier button near the bottom of the comic book,


And the words will appear much clearer!


Just drag the page to get to each little comic block.

Personally, I think the comic is a little strange.. Especially when Peck is slightly obsessed with egg salad..


What do you think of this new comic?

Onto the last page!


An advertisement for the brand new Adopt-A-Pet cupcake series! Me and my mom went on a shopping trip earlier today, and when we went to Target, we actually found these brand new collectable toys!


My mom got me two of them, and I'll be posting a more in-depth look of them on Sunday!

Our Target is selling them for $3.49 each, but my mom thinks they might be cheaper at Walmart. If I'm able to find them, I'll be sure to let you guys know what the price is!

---

Be sure to comment down below what you think of this weeks update!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Deuteronomy 31:6

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.


Love this verse. 😄

Remember, God made YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Of course they don't have the adopt a pet houses in Canada:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1.
    That flamingo dances like me... eheheh. XDDD!

    #2. OH MAH GOODNESS BRADY BARR'S FACE IN THAT PICTUREEEE XDDD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot

    #3.
    Thank goodness someone else shares my concerns. Peck sure does love her egg salad...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91