Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Gracie's Seven Questions, and Blogger Chibi Portrait now in the Silver Sapphire Shoppe!

Heyoooooooo, JAMMERS! 😆 Karalee here, and I'm doing Graciepopstar's Seven Questions Christian Tag!

Let's begin!



#1 What's your favorite Bible verse?

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable--if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise--dwell on these things."  --Phillipians 4:8, HCSB

#2 What Christian song has spoken to you?

Wow, lots of them! But the one time I remember most clearly is this.

In the song "Do Something" by Matthew West, the lyrics tell about an average man looking at the fallen world around him, and asking God why He allows it to be this way.

"Well, I just couldn’t bear the thought of
People living in poverty
Children sold into slavery
The thought disgusted me
So, I shook my fist at Heaven
Said, “God, why don’t You do something?”

When I first heard this song, I listened to the part about the man shaking his fist at heaven and thought, "Oh man, this guy's gonna be in trouble. You don't just challenge God like that!"

But I was surprised when I heard "God" answer in the song.

"He said, “I did...

 I created 

You.

you!"

My mind finished the sentence, popping the last word into my head at the exact moment it played on the radio. That word hit me like a thunderbolt. I literally felt it, like energy all over my skin. Realization grew as I thought about it more deeply.

Human beings have a purpose above just "being good people".

#3 What's your favorite book in the Bible?

Probably Ruth. 😋 As much as I'm "un-romantic" in and of myself, I'm a sucker for a good love story.

#4 Who's your favorite Christian artist/band? 

Yikes! 😨 How can I possibly pick??

There is my alternate Blogger profile, found here. There are some non-Christian artists in there, so it's not a direct answer, but all of my fave music artists are listed. (Along with a bunch of kooky fiction-writer stuff. 😝 I planned that to be my non-AJ "creative works" account.)

#5 What Bible verse has spoken to you?

Wow, lots! o.o I can't pick a favorite right now, but I've learned a lot from many verses!

#6 What's your favorite classic Bible story? (Such as Noah's Ark, David and Goliath, ect.)

I think I kind of answered this in #3. Yet picking the same thing over again would be boring... so I'll list my second-favorite as Exodus 16, in which manna and quail are given to the Israelite nation to eat in the desert. (...Suddenly I wonder how they gathered it without getting sand in it. O.O That'd be interesting to find out.)

#7 Hymns, or modern-day Christian Music? 

Yikes! Difficult one again. I listen to modern-day Christian music more, but I love hymns, too. 😊 They're often very peaceful, and I like the wordsmithing, especially in the older ones.



Thanks for the quiz, Gracie! 😃 It was fun to do!

These are my questions for the next tag!

#1...OH NO I CAN'T THINK OF ANY RIGHT NOW!
#2 Please, help me in the comments, guys! >o<
#3 TBD
#4 TBD
#5 TBD
#6 TBD
#7 TBD



Lastly, a brand-new design has been added to the Silver Sapphire Shoppe! It's the much-requested Blogger Chibi Portrait! 😊 Click here to view the store!



That's all for now, Jammers! See you in Jamaa!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

3 comments:

  1. *Sees the Silver Sapphire Shoppe link*
    What's a Silver sapphire Shoppe?
    *Clicks it*
    *Heavenly music plays*
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    THE BLOGGER PORTRAIT IS A SHIRT!!!!!!
    IT'S A SHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THERE ARE BLOGGER SHIRTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    *RUNS AROUND SCREAMING HAPPILY*
    I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED ITTTTTT!!!!




    (XD, yes, that was a very hyper comment. But that's what's going on in my head right now. XDD!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D

    I AM SO BUYING THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91