Saturday, August 12, 2017

Meh Birthday Party

Warning long post due to pictures 

Haaapy birthday to me, Happy birthday to meee happy birthday dear jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happy birthday to m-
You Guys: What are you doing?
I'm singing happy birthday to myself! :D
You Guys: But your birthday was yesterday
So? My PARTY was today.
You Guys: Hey! How come we weren't invited!?
You were! I made a post like 4 weeks ago and told you about it.
And I've been doing reminders like every post for the past 2 weeks ....
You Guys: Oh, hehe never mind
Hmph

As ya can tell meh Birthday party was today! :D
We had lot'sa fun playing games and eating cake XD
Here are some pictures! :D

Like 20 minutes before the party started a game of Gem Ball, It lasted for like 15 minutes I think I broke my record XD 

I went to my den, and predicted people would start flowing into my den, 3, 2, LOST AND KOOLEST COME, SWIRL COMES, AND MORE PEOPLES!

The first questions of the Ja quiz! 

I guess everyone is ready? XD 

Hehehe

Someone named cutey came in, who is a new reader of the AJFC welcome! :D 

Gracie had to go eat, and house had to go. GRACIE YOU STARTED THE LEAVING CHAIN

Playing Guess that song! :D 

I'm not to big on taking pictures so that's all, But I will take a picture of all the gifts I got. XD
:logs onto Aj to see all the amazing gifts:
:see's binx on sends her JAG so she'll come so I can give her the rares from the give away:
Uhhhhh what? I'M NON MEMBER LOL


UM WHAT?! THIS IS CREEPING ME OUT! BINX GET A NEW LOOK PLEASE.

OMG I LOAF ALL THESE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
To take a closer look at these just go to my den! :D




OH
MY
GOODNESS! OMG!
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GIVE ALL THESE THINGS BACK FOR GIVING THEM TO ME! ;O
I am SO thankful and grateful I have friends like you guys! :D

Thank you SO much for the gifts and for coming:

Rachaelcatpaws
LostFairy
Koolest
Custard
Graciepopstar91
Talloose
Housemom sisters
Crazcatlover
Karalee
Swirlshine
Violet

THAAAAAAAANKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!


*Ja, a girl very lucky to have friends like you all. :,) 

2 comments:

  1. Although I was there for like the last 10-15 mins it looked like you had a lot of fun!!! When I arrived I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I missed it. I feel so guilty. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91