Monday, August 7, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for posting late, I forgot to do it earlier!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Burger Hat!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 11th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 950 gems and it is members only. The colors of this item is purple and orange.

Thoughts: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! Its a super fun, quirky item I didn't expect to see! It would be perfect for fashion shows or a silly outfit! I love the colors as well. I do feel that the price is about 50 to 100 gems overpriced, but nothing major!

Overall I give this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9.5!

I'm also sorry for my short post, I'm very tired from my busy day!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm this one makes me hungry (maybe except the colors make it iffy)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91