Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Blogger Portrait -- Doomypanda!

Hello, Jammers! Karalee here, back with another Blogger Portrait!

This picture is of DOOMYPANDA! 😆 This is partially because I haven't drawn her yet, and also to thank her for the absolutely stellar maps she made of the Eclipsed Jamaa Township! They can be found at her blog, The Animal Jam Stream!


I hope you loaf it, Doomypanda! :D

Most of the items are pretty straightforward in terms of placement (Necklace on the neck, Flag on the back, Rare Scary Cat Hat on the head), but the leaves of the Leg Armor grew "softer", and morphed into a dress for our anthropomorphic Panda. 😉 This drawing was created in Procreate, an app for iPad!

(Yes this blog post is short. It's 1:12 AM, and blame Doctor Who! ....*ahem* That is all. Thank you, loyal viewers, and goodnight.)

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh, this is awesome! Thanks for the maps too, Doomypanda. :D
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUS *fistbumps Snow*

      Doomy's maps are amazing!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. Aw, that's so good!! :D Doomy will love it! (You should probably tell her because she doesn't read this blog, I don't think.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She's so cute! XD You did a really good job Kara!

    :goes to the bottom of the post and reads:

    "Doctor who" :3 ...

    XD EEEEEE! ANOTHER AJ BLOGGER THAT LIKES IT! 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES THANK YOU TALLOOSE YAY DOCTOR WHO XDDD

      I've started watching very recently, but I've almost watched all of the 10th Doctor... I DID try to skip Nine, but I can't do it. XD Sources say he's too epic to skip, so I'm going back.

      (Pssssst. Have you seen the 4th Doctor, Tom Baker? I saw an episode of him because that's what Mom used to watch and he's so fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :O Like, literally. His hair is just -- I wanna touch it SO BAD. It's, like, Bob Ross fluffy.)

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. YAY!! XD

      I've been watching it for awhile, I'm now on the 11th Doctor :3
      You must see the 9th! XD

      (I've seen pictures of him, Haven't watched him though, YESH! His hair is like a ball of fluff! XD I might go and watch all the episodes with him in it sometime, He seems popular. :P )

      Delete
  4. That is amazing :ooo I really love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! That's one of my favourite of your drawings.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91