Monday, September 25, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Pop Quiz Winner! + Question Of The Day! + AJ Tag!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! We have lots to cover today, so lets just get right into it!

The first thing I will be talking about is todays pop quiz winner! If you don't know what I'm talking about, at the end of my story I posted last week, I asked the readers to comment down how many times I said "Coolcat" in my story.

And the winner is....

Snowlondon AND Sarahkey8! Congratulations! I also want to thank everyone who commented nice things under my story! It meant a lot!

Now here is todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite safari animal?

AOTD: My favorite safari animal is the lion!

Comment your favorite safari animal down below! Before I get to todays Rare Item Monday, I will be answering the questions in Gracie's tag!

Questions:
1. What is your favorite clothing item?
2. What is your favorite den item?
3. What is your favorite AJ animal?
4. Diamonds or gems?
5. What is your favorite den?
6. Mini games or adventures?
7. What animal would you like to see in AJ?

My answers:
1. What is your favorite clothing item? My favorite clothing item is probably my headdress!

2. What is your favorite den item? That's a hard one! I have so many favorite den items, but I would
have to say my nature arches!

3. What is your favorite AJ animal? I would have to say either the arctic wolf or bunny!

4. Diamond or gems? That's another hard one! I would have to say diamonds since you can get really cool dens with them!

5. What is your favorite den? I am easily say the spring cottage is my favorite den!

6. Mini games or adventures? Adventures for sure! You get way more gems doing adventures.

7. What animal would you like to see in AJ. I have been saying this for years, but I would love to see a cow!

I hope you enjoyed! Now here is todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Egg Nest Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart clothing. It can be found on the 14th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,100 gems and it is members only. The colors of the hat are yellow, and blue.

Thoughts: I really do like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think its super cute and fun! I do think it is overpriced but other then that I have no complaints. Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 8.5!

I hope you enjoyed todays post! Comment down below what you think of todays Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"You prepare a table before be in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91