Sunday, October 8, 2017

Animal Jam 'Life' Lessons #6-10 - Don't Introduce Yourself To Random People.. (A.K.A. Another Crazy Post)

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here!

Before I begin this post, I want to apologize for not posting on Thursday. I was having some anxiety on Thursday, and wasn't feeling that great. Sorry about that!

Anyhoo, todays post, like last week, is quite odd. I thought it would make a good post topic to introduce myself to random people (I got inspired by some people in Epic Wonders that said hi to me, hehe).

I thought it might be funny, but then uh- nobody said anything really funny. Therefore, I'm doing an "Animal Jam 'Life Lesson". Don't introduce yourself to random people. Hehe! Let's get started, shall we?


These are the people who gave me inspiration. 😜


Hence the color of my seal. :D


Aaaand then I left.


GREETINGS.


...Hence my username. :D


Yesssssssssssssss.


Mhm.


c:


It's tru.
I just ate rocky road ice cream.
(When I'm writing this it's Saturday night, I didn't eat ice cream for breakfast. :))

The black wolf in the back said something weird, (and I'm not 100% on exactly what they meant) so I left.


HELLO!


Same intro..


Yup.


:)


Hey now.. We Are Messengers is awesome. *Cries*

Since I wasn't having any luck talking in crowds, I decided to ask just one person by themselves.
I went down to The Forgotten Archive, and found somebody..


Helloooo :D


Yaaay they spoke. XD


Then they said something, and I didn't know what they meant. Not sure if they were saying their favorite band, or using text language. I have no idea.


c:


Aaaand I left again.

So, it looks like my idea of introducing myself randomly didn't work after all.

How did it go when you all introduced yourself to random people you've never met before? I know it's a thing. It's super common. :D I'm not the only one that does it...
You guys: O.O

Right...?

You guys: Uhhh. Sure. Super common. O.O

:D

Hehehehe okay, maybe not.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

James 1:3

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Sorry for the back-to-back weird posts, do you guys enjoy them? Are they really as weird as I think? Do I just ramble on and on like I'm doing now? 😊

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91