Saturday, October 7, 2017

Buddy Spotlight!

Gweetings peoples how are yus doing, I am listening to weird music. Grandma how could you kill Akbar the corn? :C
I might not be able to post next week, because my brother, and my Sister in Law, are coming to our house for the first time so we're going to have a big party for them, and we're going to be cleaning up all week (And I mean heavy duty cleaning ....) So you might have one of the other authors posting for me. 
I'll try and make the post ahead of time and schedule it, I hope it works, cuz one time I tried to do it, and it didn't work. And I'd feel really bad if it didn't work. 
Anway let's get on with the Buddy Spotlight, Today I will be featuring 

Housemom322
Housemom418
Karalee
Koolestkat! 

Housemom322 and Housemom418

The House mom's are on a lot, and come to all the blogger party's! (unlike me lol) 
Their fun to talk to, fun to role play with, and we always have a lot of fun XD 


Karalee! 


Ah! Your nonmember! :O (are you going to get more? When?)
Kara is a author of this blog, is an amazing artist 
Makes funny blog post, and is fun to talk to! XD

Koolestkat!

Koolest is Lostairy's sister.
I don't see Koolest on a whole lot, but when I do, we always do crazy weird things. (And Lost is usually there too)
Koolest likes a lot of the things I do, but we doooo disagree on somethings :stops and looks over at her: XD

Now for ze Fixing of Mine Eyes! (ok zat sounds wrong XD) 


Live life for another

Take time for a brother


Fight for the week ones! 



Look at this weird clothing glitch XD

*Husky Ninja 

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, YOU DID KOOLESTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA TELL HER THAT, SHE'LL BE VERY HAPPPY!!!

    Also. I'm sorry, Ja, but...

    Kiwis are pretty gross. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA XD

    CHERRIES ARE SUPER GROSS I UNLOCKED CHERRIES ON TL, AND I GIVE ALL OF MY PEOPLE THEM TO EAT HAHAHAHA! XDDD
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS, YOU MEANIEEEEE!!!!! XDDD

      *chucks kiwis out the window* Blagh, they taste gross. (I actually think that. I'm not just saying that. XDD)

      Delete
    2. applez r good

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    3. OH MY GOODNESS, I AM SO SORRY, KOOLEST, I POSTED UNDER HER NAME WITHOUT MEANING TOO! So, the comment above by Chloe Grace is actually me!

      Delete
    4. YES GRACIE APPLES ARE VERY GOOD C:
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91