Friday, October 13, 2017

Hidden Items and Cool Outfits Around Jamaa!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! How are you all doing?

One of my favourite things to do when bored on Animal Jam is to go around Jamaa finding cool outfits. Sometimes I'll start up a conversation with them too! It makes for a fun time for everybody, and is a great way to meet new people.

So, this week, I thought I'd share some cool outfits I've discovered on my Animal Jam Journeys! Unfortunately, not everyone is comfortable with having their usernames shared, so I've removed their usernames for privacy.

Let's hop right into it!

First, this super interesting sheep-lobster creature! This is super creative, and unique- I've never seen anything quite like it before. The repeated use of orange and red throughout the outfit makes for a very well-tied-together outfit while the items make it very abstract. Great work!


I'm not really sure if this next one is a cat or a skunk, but either way it's a really cool outfit! Though it's simple, it really is effective! They use white and black throughout their outfit which makes everything fit in really well together. Awesome job!


This one just made me smile! The outfit doesn't seem to have a particular theme, but that's totally okay! It's very cute and bright, and I couldn't help but follow them around to get a better look at their outfit (sorry if that creeped you out!) The repeated use of yellows and blues, as well as the creative use of the sheep cloak makes for a really fun outfit! Nice!


Let me start by saying: any AJ outfit that uses a moustache automatically becomes 10% more fabulous. In addition, few things are more fabulous than peacocks. Put them together and you've got a recipe for a really cool outfit! I love what they did with this look. The colours are eye-catching and bold, and everything is tied together in a really cool way! Excellent outfit!


I. Love. Socks. I especially love Animal Jam's candy cane socks! This detective outfit is simple, but very well pulled together! Light blue, white, and light brown compliment each other very well, and this Jammer made the most of that. I also love that they made their eyes the same colour as the bow on top of their hat! It's a subtle connection, but really ties the look together. Amazing job!


Here's a cool sloth look! I love the use of the star hat and the butterfly wings- two items that I haven't seen used before! I've always had trouble coming up with sloth outfits, and haven't seen very many cool ones out there. This is definitely an exception. The use of yellows and blues (which are naturally complimentary) is creative and well done! Cool outfit!


Here's another cool penguin look! It's really hard to work with naturally louder colours like red, orange, and yellow. This person does it well! The butterfly wings along with the hat is an interesting combination, and everything is tied together by the flower pattern on the body. Super cool!


I had a really fun time looking at all these cool outfits. But then I stopped.

WAIT A MINUTE WHERE DID THAT HAT COME FROM?!

I was having a mini panic attack trying to find out about this mysterious new item! Where did it come from? Where did it go? Where did it come from cotton eye joe?

So, as any sensible Jammer would do, I did some sleuth work (i went on a investigative spree, frantically clicking everywhere I could)

Turns out, this cool new item is from the recent wreckage of Club Geoz! Yikes in my nikes, I was just in that building yesterday...

Anywho, before you go trading big items for the hat, check this out!

See this photo? It's not just of my tiger - it actually shows the new secret shop!


This banner, which I have now circled in orange leads to a secret store when clicked!


There's only one item there, but it's super cool - and for non members! Now you can go out and be the DJ you've always wanted to be! The mystery of the hat has been solved!


I hope this was an interesting post to look through! It's always fun to appreciate the creativity that our fellow Jammers have. I strongly suggest you try outfit searching sometime!

Here's today's verse:

Romans 15:13 says:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

This verse talks about the hope and joy we have from having the Light within us. This is a crazy concept when you think- we are filled with hope and joy and we can do so much with it! Isn't that awesome? Go forth and be joyous my friends!

See you soon!

Go and be golden!

4 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91