Friday, October 6, 2017

Pawsitivity Matters!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here!

I have somehow managed to get myself sick yet again! Now, I was very upset about this.

"Zounds! If only I didn't have so much gosh darn homework! Why do such things happen to me? It seems as though the universe conspires against me sometimes!" I thought.


It's okay to feel upset about a situation. Sometimes life just works out that way! But remember, the only thing that comes out of being negative is, well, negativity! In the end, you'll only come out of the situation with negative feelings.


So, as I stayed home sick from school, I challenged myself to think about all the wonderful things that had happened to me, and how blessed I was in life. I challenge you all to do the same! No matter how much life has brought you down lately, turn your gaze up and you'll find happiness there!

Now, here's today's verse;

When a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses. 

Luke 12:15

This verse talks about happiness outside of material things, which I thought was quite fitting for today's post. I apologize about how short this post was, but I really feel that it's an important topic!

See you soon my friends!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Every school morning, before I start my school, I write down 2 things that I'm thankful for and why. It doesn't have to be something serious. Heck, you could be thankful for the weather that day! XD It really makes me feel happier and its fun to look back at old things you were thankful for. ^.^

    Great post, Arctic! Feel better soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lost!

      That's a really cool thing to do! It always makes your day better if you start out on a positive note!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. I agree! Every night I always think of what I should be thankful of that happened that day

    I hope you feel better soon Arctic c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Being thankful can easily improve your happiness - I like the idea of thinking about all the good things that have happened at the end of the day!

      - Arctic

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91